GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA3 Not on Nintendo?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/11/01 at 13:40
Regular
Guess you'd better buy a console for grown-ups then.
That way you get to play GTA3, Metal Gear Solid 2, Smackdown 3, Silent Hill 2, Tony Hawks 3.

Or, settle for "Princess Mushroom's adventures in fluffy land"
Tue 13/11/01 at 18:08
Goatboy wrote:

Or,
> settle for "Princess Mushroom's adventures in fluffy land"

I would have thought that someone of your age would appreciate the opportunity to play in a Princess' fluffy land.

:-)
Tue 13/11/01 at 13:39
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Fair enough.
Tue 13/11/01 at 12:57
Regular
Looks crap, nice graphics but the thought of playing a computer game in pitch black just seems boring.

I would rather have some nice scenery with big bwight colours and fwuffy animals and nice things than play Silent Hill Poo
Tue 13/11/01 at 11:57
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Silent Hill2
Tue 13/11/01 at 11:33
Regular
I'd like to see Playstation games beating the very babyish exclusive to Game Cube Resi Evil games!
Tue 13/11/01 at 09:06
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Edgy wrote:

So does Goatboy understand now? Would you like to
> play with your lego or have a go at finger painting? Or would you like to make
> stamps with potatoes to make pretty patterns?

Nintardo.
For big babies and 'tards

Gaystation smash Nintardo with grown up games.

Lylat Wars sucks
Tue 13/11/01 at 08:38
Regular
THPS3 is coming out for Gamecube and as for GTA3 that will hit GBA in december and there is a chance it'll come out for Gamecube.
Tue 13/11/01 at 08:11
Regular
"~SRS~humpo"
Sibs wrote:
> And GTA 3 is coming to PC and we all have them or we wouldn't be on this forum
> now would we? (unless u r using a DreamCast)

i have an apple macintosh thank you, a far superior OS than any thing Billy bob can deliver. windows XP hahaha
Mon 12/11/01 at 23:24
Regular
I thought they give away games to 'selected' winning letters.
Mon 12/11/01 at 23:16
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I had a letter printed in ONM once!

Not gonna tell you which issue because I completely made up what I said in the letter. I was just trying to see if it would get printed! And it did! LOL! The only annoying thing is that, from the issue after my letter was printed they started giving away free memory cards to every letter printed!

grrr-argh

:[

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.