GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you don't want to know the score, click away now..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/04/07 at 17:24
Regular
Wow!

Who would have thought it.
I'm a passive Man U supporter (I grew up supporting another team, but my dad supports them and a bit wore off on me), so after Saturday I was hoping - but not expecting - that something like this would happen.

But now that it has, it could neutralise what would have been an electrifying match-up between the two teams.

Then again, with United's 5-man world class defender cripple-list, one or two Chelsea slip ups might be necessary for Utd to have a chance at the end of the season.

Big face-offs between the two clubs to carve up the Premiership, FA Cup and Champions League would be amazing. Though if Utd don't solve the defensive problem they'll struggle to make it that far.
Tue 24/04/07 at 22:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Awww, denied :-D
Tue 24/04/07 at 20:26
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Kawada wrote:
> I guess when your own team aren't doing anything you have to look
> at when a supposed rival falters to cheer something :-D

You're absolutely right but then i wouldnt be a Newcastle fan if i was a gloryhunter like some people.
I <3 Kaka! Hat-trick please
Mon 23/04/07 at 23:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I guess when your own team aren't doing anything you have to look at when a supposed rival falters to cheer something :-D
Mon 23/04/07 at 22:04
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I think it's be more fun to see Chelsea claim the league and FA cup, then watch Man U going into the Champions league final knowing they'd lost twice already. I'd plaster the image of Alex Fergusons face all over my room if Man U win nothing :D
Mon 23/04/07 at 21:58
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
If it were to happen, they may as well just play one game of winner takes all. That would be more fun. :)
Mon 23/04/07 at 21:51
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Mumbai Duck wrote:
> I think Chelsea - Man U for three seperate trophies would be
> incredible.

It would be incredible if Chelsea beat them to all 3. I'd laugh so hard. Wish it'd been Man U vs Chelsea in the League Cup Final as well.
Mon 23/04/07 at 21:44
Regular
I think Chelsea - Man U for three seperate trophies would be incredible.

It's the clash of the country's two ultimate football titans, in a battle for dominance, and if United get some defenders back, the games will be balanced on knife edges (maybe).

It'd be a freak spectacle like never seen before (in my memory).

Can Chelsea lay down dominance as the kings of the world, or can Utd show that they're still a force in world football?

Drama!
Mon 23/04/07 at 20:33
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I certainly don't want to see either of them winning their respective Champions League ties. To have Chelsea V Man U for 3 seperate trophies within a couple of weeks is too much.

I really don't care which team wins the Premiership this season.
Mon 23/04/07 at 20:25
Regular
I don't see any reason for people to despise Man U, I see plenty for Chelsea.
Mon 23/04/07 at 20:06
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I dont get how everyone can despise Man U for the last 10-15 years and then suddenly switch. I'm a lifelong hater

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.