GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"REVIEW POSTING BUG THINGY"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/11/01 at 11:17
Regular
Anyone having problems submitting reviews?

I've tryed to put one on numerous times, but everytime it says it's been posted but then it doesn't appear on the site.
Sun 04/11/01 at 15:22
Regular
"g'day snapper"
Too right with the reviews. I wrote an amazing James Bond: Agent Under Fire one, but everytime I click on the button it just dosen't do a thing. I think Special Reserve are trying to keep all their games. BOYCOTT!!!!!
[in a scottish voice]
THEY CAN TAKE OUR ARMY MEN GAMES, BUT THEY CAN'T TAKE OUR REVIEWS!!!
Sat 03/11/01 at 21:08
It's still not working at the moment, just like my MSN, that isn't coming online either!
Sat 03/11/01 at 20:22
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Its still not working.
Sat 03/11/01 at 15:06
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Fix fix fix fix fix. Maybe we should start a petition eh?
Sat 03/11/01 at 14:59
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
Stupid
> thing is thought I tested it earlier with a short review and that appeared, it
> only seems to not work with long reviews.

Oh, well that's no good is it? I am prone to writing lone reviews and am not very good at writing short ones. Special Reserve admin (Tony, Ali@specialreserve), if you are reading this, please get this sorted as it's really annoying. However, nobody else has complained about it - wierd.
Sat 03/11/01 at 14:47
Regular
Goodness knows, I just typed my whole review into the review box, I thought you just couldn't copy paste from word. But it still doesn't work, I wasn't over the maximum words or anything, me thinks I will give up till it's fixed.

Stupid thing is thought I tested it earlier with a short review and that appeared, it only seems to not work with long reviews.
Sat 03/11/01 at 14:46
Regular
Tiltawhirl your 'Erotic Witch Project' review is there, 10/10 good man!
Sat 03/11/01 at 14:31
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Ah, I just posted a topic above, I didnt see this one.. oops.

Yes I have had problems since yesterday. Any news on when its going to be fixed?
Sat 03/11/01 at 12:50
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I don't think it was that cos I did write in on the submit reviews thing, and it said I had about 10 characters (or something stupidly small) before I was over, but still said I was over when I submitted. I then copied and pasted into word to skim it down (and check the spelling!), then copied and paasted it back into SR, when it said I had about 150-200 characters till I ran out, and that time it worked.
Sat 03/11/01 at 12:46
Regular
well mine wont even let me see any thing else i click send and nothing happens so if about 5 come up from me of Devil May Cry it aint my fault because i clicked it because i was trying to get it to work

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.