GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HALO 2 is it the best?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Tue 27/05/03 at 23:58
Regular
I reckon that halo2 will be the best game the world has ever seen

Do you think this to or not?
Wed 28/05/03 at 15:10
Regular
Thats because it was filmed through a camera and then converted to Mpeg format. If you check the screen shots from the actual game you will see why people are going on about them.
Wed 28/05/03 at 15:08
Regular
Halo 2 looks nice but Halflife 2 looks amazing.

I wouldn't say I was 'that' bowled over by Halo 2's graphics.
Wed 28/05/03 at 15:05
Regular
Have you actually seen the Halo 2 video? I have both the Halo 2 E3 2003 Video and the multiple Half Life 2 videos and comparing them I would have to say that Halo 2 looks more textured so far. The reflection mapping in Halo 2 is unbelievable and when you see the game running for the first time you find it hard to believe.
Wed 28/05/03 at 13:08
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
To quote the old maxim, "Graphics do not a gameth make"

Remember Dragon's Lair?

But in this instance, I think Half-Life will live up to all expectations.
Wed 28/05/03 at 13:06
Regular
"everyone says it"
The best game visually the world will be treated to is Half Life 2.

Its just amazing. No other world.
Wed 28/05/03 at 01:19
Regular
thanks!
Wed 28/05/03 at 00:54
Regular
Go here for the 90MB mpeg movie file:

http://web.filefront.com/iron-bin/ff/root.p_bin_ /;page__download_file;filepath__ /gaminghorizon/Movies/halo2.mpg;clear__cdkey,page, filepath;DAP_FIX.html

(remove the 3 spaces)

You will need Broadband to download it. Select download from our servers. When the download page opens right click on the link which says "if your download doesn't start click here" and select Save Target As and then download it to your HD! I am off to bed now but I will talk more about it tomorrow :)
Wed 28/05/03 at 00:48
Regular
where did you get the 9 minute footage from????
Wed 28/05/03 at 00:41
Regular
I have the E3 2003 9 Minute footage of the first level. I have also read all the previews and seen all of the screen shots from the game. I am currently doing a synopsis on what I think Halo 2 will be like for a gaming site so I will post the link in here and you can check out how I expect the game to shape up. Halo is a game of amazing proportions and bar Shenmue it is my favourite game of all time. Completed it 13 times now across all 4 difficulty settings in both single an co-operative modes.
Wed 28/05/03 at 00:38
Regular
At last another halo2 fan.Hey have you seen all the new screenshots and that kind of stuff?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.