GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ZELDA! ARRRGGGHH"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/10/01 at 22:43
Regular
Zelda should be changed or Nintendo SHOULD make the old one too!!!!!!!! AARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH
Mon 29/10/01 at 00:08
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Nintendo are trying something new, be glad they arn't taking the usual route they are trying to give us gamers something new, the storyline will be as good as ever though!
Sun 28/10/01 at 22:02
Regular
Tony_Blair wrote:
> Zelda should be changed or Nintendo SHOULD make the old one too!!!!!!!!
> AARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH

things change get over it
Sun 28/10/01 at 20:49
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
You should see the debate me and Evil-Dark had in the Game forums/Zelda forum on pages 2-4 (I think).My hands got a bit worn out after that ! :-)
Sun 28/10/01 at 16:18
Regular
Anyway Shigsy cant change it back as it is too far inm development!
Sun 28/10/01 at 16:16
Regular
New Zelda rules nuff said shut up or ill beat you over the ehad with an old spoon.

Only joking leave it it is fine.
Sun 28/10/01 at 14:55
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I think anyone who thinks Zelda is gonna be changed back to 'the E3 movie 'realistic' look' is kidding themselves. Miyamoto has decided and I doubt he's gonna change his mind now. Just remember Shigeru Miyamoto is a gaming genius, and Zelda has to have some of that polish, but don't expect a radical change in graphical style, cos it aint gonna happen.

Anyways why has the Zelda series got such a huge following? Because every Zelda game has been great and original. Have a little trust in Nintendo... just a little?
Sun 28/10/01 at 12:38
We all know that the new baby faced Zelda failed to impress a lot of people. However, Zelda will not be complete for the GameCube until a long time from now, so there is plenty of time to change the appearance of characters and don't forget, the game will undoubtedly get the famous Nintendo polish added to it.

We may not see this game released even until late next year, or even later than that. There's no way that Nintendo are going to release a Mario, Zelda and Donkey Kong game in one hit. This is the GameCubes main fire power against the PS2 and X-Box. Use it all in one go and I think the Gamecube would suffer quite badly.
Thu 25/10/01 at 10:06
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
I really hate the very old LInks and his old shields (the ones with a squaered off top)and why does he hold the shield in his right hand he is just going to have his heart stabed!!!
Mon 22/10/01 at 00:06
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
It really is an original style and thats what nintendo do best. I rest my case.
Sun 21/10/01 at 23:04
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I think the most logical reason to explain this new look is that with every generation of console the graphical style has improved or changed DRAMATICALLY! From the NES to the SNES was a big leap. From the SNES to the N64 was a HUGH leap! But all the new consoles have hardly improved or changed since the N64 or Playstation before it.

I guess Shigsy just wanted to create something that looked like nothing else. As the old version of the new Zelda looked. It looked just like the N64's version but with new graphics. This is not good! What does that show for the creative talent of Nintendo! I think that they've made the right choice in totally redesigning Zelda. It's nice to see that the advent of a new console isn't just rehasing old games with slightly better graphics, but rather redefining the way graphics are used!

Well that's what I think anyhow!

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.