GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Did Jesus rise from the dead?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/04/07 at 16:14
Regular
"lets go back"
Yesterday was Easter Sunday, the day when Christians celebrate the resurrection of Jesus. Jesus was a real historical figure who was killed by crucifixion. There is plenty of evidence to prove that he walked the earth and that he was a hugely influential figure. He also claimed to be God in human form. This was ultimately proven when he conquered death and rose from the grave. This is what Christianity pivots on. He either did rise from the dead and is therefore Lord of all or he didn't and isn't.

I recently attended a talk on this topic in which the speaker debunked all of the popular alternative theories as to what happened. I thought it would be interesting to ask you lot what you think happened. This isn't a cue to come up with stupid theories. I'm asking you what you genuinely think happened. Did Jesus rise from the dead? and why did you come to your conclusion?

If you have never given it any thought or feel you don't know enough to fairly comment then still reply and possibly ask questions.
Mon 02/07/07 at 22:19
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
The fish idea isnt bad, would explain the Ichthys symbol or whatever its called anyway.
Mon 02/07/07 at 19:15
Regular
"fiction - friction"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> What kind of fish was Jesus?

Son of Cod
Mon 02/07/07 at 17:17
Regular
"lets go back"
Alfonse wrote:
> Where's the body? You can't take a body into heaven can you? :(

Well that what happened according to the bible. Jesus ascended into heaven, so I guess you can take a body into heaven.
Sun 01/07/07 at 01:05
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
doodle wrote:
> I arn't very religious because i don't see how there could be a
> guy that could create a big place and pluss if there is a god/
> jesus then why is there poverty.
> As far as i am concerned a guy went fishing one day and caught a
> big fish and the story changed as years went and now he is some
> amazing thing that can walk on water.

The important issue you've raised there is...
What kind of fish was Jesus?
Sat 30/06/07 at 22:31
Regular
Where's the body? You can't take a body into heaven can you? :(
Sat 30/06/07 at 20:17
Regular
"Mooching around"
Well, apart from that being riddled with grammatical errors, there is extremly hard evidence for the existance of Jesus.
Sat 30/06/07 at 19:04
Regular
"Why do peole b****"
I arn't very religious because i don't see how there could be a guy that could create a big place and pluss if there is a god/ jesus then why is there poverty.
As far as i am concerned a guy went fishing one day and caught a big fish and the story changed as years went and now he is some amazing thing that can walk on water.
I'm sorry but i don't believe in religion. Thats just my opinion so don't take it afensively if there are any religious people out there!!
Thu 12/04/07 at 11:51
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Geffdof wrote:
> Cycloon wrote:
> maybe the disciples were all insane.
> hey, it's just as good an answer, considering it's based on sod
> all
>
> Well its based on people seeing a dead guy walking around and
> talking to them and coming to their house for tea. These people
> then wrote the information down as a way of spreading the
> message.

If I went off saying I saw a dead guy walking around and visiting me for my tea, I'd more than likely get sectioned. Or people would think I was on a drug of some kind.
Tue 10/04/07 at 09:53
Regular
"lets go back"
Cycloon wrote:
> maybe the disciples were all insane.
> hey, it's just as good an answer, considering it's based on sod
> all

Well its based on people seeing a dead guy walking around and talking to them and coming to their house for tea. These people then wrote the information down as a way of spreading the message.
Tue 10/04/07 at 08:16
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
He died on Good Friday to pay for our sins, found out on Easter Saturday that no-one was grateful for it and rose again on Easter Sunday to scare the living hejebas out of everyone and making them pay for their ungratefulnes. Well, that's my general view on it as people were really miserable on Friday.

And I wonder why we get Easter Monday?

But in relation to the topic, he probably did rise from the dead, as in in the days of old those hustling magic tricks were harder to pull off.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.