GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So I'm into a situation that us guys hope not to be..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/06/03 at 22:55
Regular
*Sigh* You may but probably don't remember a post of mine a few months ago in the Life forum about this girl I liked and thought liked me too. Well she does (High five and so on...) and yeah we hang out, been to London to see a band and cinema to see Matrix together etc and her and her bestest friend are now part of my friendship group meaning they get drunk with us so stuff obviously happens there (High Five and so on...). We've been talking about how we need to talk about "us" and our "situation" and one of the points that has come up on her side is "we're really good friends and we have to decide if it's going to work and will be worth the risk". Friends. Good friends no less, that's even worse. So now we're stuck in this stage.

I'm pretty sure we could have something great together and think I am willing to take this risk. Sure if things go bad stuff will change which will suck 'cause things are quite nice right now, but we could miss out on something good. If it was just that as the problem, blamo, I could sort it out. But no, there's more. Her bestest buddy is amazingly close to her, I mean they're together pretty much always so it's mighty hard to spend time with just her without a tag-a-long. I can see this being a majour complication if we do decide to get together.

Meh I dunno. I guess I just need to talk to her about it, just need her mate to p*ss off for a bit so I can do so.
Fri 20/06/03 at 13:20
Regular
Garlic Bread!? wrote:
> Sex in a loving relationship feels excellent! Your sharing love and it
> just makes the experience special and more comforatble and, well just
> good!

You've been watching too much Dawsons Creek.
Fri 20/06/03 at 13:19
Regular
He's a bloke, of course he wants sex.
Fri 20/06/03 at 13:19
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Sex in a loving relationship feels excellent! Your sharing love and it just makes the experience special and more comforatble and, well just good!
Fri 20/06/03 at 13:16
Regular
"joypadjunkies.com"
Yeah but if he just wanted sex, he could play the field and have them both.

If he wants a relationship then sex will come into it at somepoint if thats wat they want.

...Not everyone just wants sex...

some people want to be in a relationship
Fri 20/06/03 at 13:12
Regular
Yes, but friends don't have some sex.....usually
Fri 20/06/03 at 13:11
Regular
"joypadjunkies.com"
Why dont you just stay friends, dont force something to happen if it was meant to be it would happen with time. If you did however get together the friend of hers might just give you some space as she wont want to be the gooseberry, (unless she has a thing for you), then she will tag along.

Just remmember "FRIENDS" are always the ones that stick around. So just continue as that for now and see if it progresses rather then talking about it.
Me and my partner were good friends for about 3 months then things got serious, we never spoke about getting in to a relationship it just happened over time. ive now been with him just over 4 years, looking for a house and we have a baby on the way. And i love him more then anything!

Good luck i hope things work out for you!
Fri 20/06/03 at 13:04
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I prefer Big Pappa Smooth.
Fri 20/06/03 at 13:00
Regular
Do 'em both at the same time, hell get them to invite some more friends.

The you can be Cdouch aka Pimp Daddy.
Fri 20/06/03 at 12:28
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I knew your reply would involve that cheque in some way. Screw it I'm paying it in ASAP, she can see the receipt instead. But anyways it's not a need to impress her because she likes me too anyhoo, it's just these friend obsticles.

Tonight, tonight, oh yes tonight.
Fri 20/06/03 at 12:23
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Just show her the check and she's yours!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.