GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So I'm into a situation that us guys hope not to be..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/06/03 at 22:55
Regular
*Sigh* You may but probably don't remember a post of mine a few months ago in the Life forum about this girl I liked and thought liked me too. Well she does (High five and so on...) and yeah we hang out, been to London to see a band and cinema to see Matrix together etc and her and her bestest friend are now part of my friendship group meaning they get drunk with us so stuff obviously happens there (High Five and so on...). We've been talking about how we need to talk about "us" and our "situation" and one of the points that has come up on her side is "we're really good friends and we have to decide if it's going to work and will be worth the risk". Friends. Good friends no less, that's even worse. So now we're stuck in this stage.

I'm pretty sure we could have something great together and think I am willing to take this risk. Sure if things go bad stuff will change which will suck 'cause things are quite nice right now, but we could miss out on something good. If it was just that as the problem, blamo, I could sort it out. But no, there's more. Her bestest buddy is amazingly close to her, I mean they're together pretty much always so it's mighty hard to spend time with just her without a tag-a-long. I can see this being a majour complication if we do decide to get together.

Meh I dunno. I guess I just need to talk to her about it, just need her mate to p*ss off for a bit so I can do so.
Mon 23/06/03 at 18:46
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
No, not yet.
Mon 23/06/03 at 14:08
Regular
"Omnipresent"
last nite i got special treatment
Mon 23/06/03 at 14:07
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Well done. I hate the direct approach, but have you done the *ahem* yet :D
Sat 21/06/03 at 17:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> It's a subtle way of saying "you're ugly, i'd sooner make love to
> Lisa Riley than get with you"

You have a Lisa Riley fixation I think.
Sat 21/06/03 at 17:08
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Well, I do rule. Cheers people.

And just in time for summer too...
Sat 21/06/03 at 16:44
Regular
"I'm Great."
Go CDouch. You da man and other such phrases. At least something's going right for somebody.
Sat 21/06/03 at 16:44
Regular
Welldone DCouch.

Give her one for me :D
Sat 21/06/03 at 16:40
"slightlyshortertagl"
*poke*

Well done.
Sat 21/06/03 at 15:46
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Well we're together now. Kinda weird but relationships always are to begin with as things settle. Yes yes.
Fri 20/06/03 at 16:01
"High polygon count"
gerrid wrote:
> It's just what people when they don't fancy their friend and don't
> want to hurt their feelings.

Indeed. I did mean to add almost those exact words to the end of my post, but got distracted and hit 'Post' instead. Duh!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.