GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hospital"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/06/03 at 19:49
Regular
This is all going to come out in a bit of a jumble because I am really emotional right now.

I have just been told by my girlfriends brother that my girlfriend is in hospital. She's broken her leg and the bone has come right through the skin. She's being passing in and out of consciesness for quite some time.

I want to be there for her so much, it takes me about 8 hours to get the train down there and at 4am I won't be much use to anything. The thing is she wants to be a professional dancer, she dances every day and does shows etc, this injury could wreck everything for her. I feel so terrible that I cannot be there.

I know what a git I was yesterday, even considering cheating on her but this puts stuff into perspective. I love her so much. I know there is nothing anyone can do and I dunno why I am even posting this when all I want to do is board the nearest train to get there. If I didn't have a stupid exam left on monday I would.
Fri 20/06/03 at 21:58
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
I have to say id have written what kyz wrote if I was in his situation and i got the news whilst sitting in front of my PC, not for sympathy - just as an outlet u know to let things out... its not good to bottle s**t up sometimes
Fri 20/06/03 at 21:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
My brother broke his colar bone and can't play football

*weep*

Feel sympathy for him... he could have been a great player and I could have mooched a fortune off him.
Fri 20/06/03 at 21:56
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Memorandum wrote:
> The 'in-crowd' hate me.

And I mean *really* hate me. They give me funny looks every time they see me. They also try to make smart comments which are easily turned back on them leaving them looking stupid, then it just turns into a whole "shut the hell up loser" session.
Regular
This is so emotional, almost brings a tear to me eye.
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Parr wrote:
> You seem to have taken the wrong incident Azul. I was talking about
> er-no and his fathers accident.
>
> (sorry if this brings up bad memoried er-no)

Ah yeah, sorry.
I've now remembered it was their brother anyway.
Stupid memory.

Anyway, I broke my leg badly about 5-6 months ago, and I've only started properly playing footie again in the past few days.
THe thing I don't get is, is why is Kyz looking for sympathy for basically, a petty matter? A lot worse things happen, you know.
Especially when we don't know this person?
Fri 20/06/03 at 21:54
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Wow people whats with the charged aggro flying around???
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
The 'in-crowd' hate me.
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Not only do people slate each other for no reason, they beat each other up for no reason as well. My neighbour, who is 15, was beaten up in the town last year. Because of it, he is permanently paralysed from the neck down. When the culprits were caught with the help of CCTV, they said they beat him up "for the fun". Sick
Fri 20/06/03 at 21:53
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Parr wrote:
> I learnt something today. I went into school to hand in some books so
> i could sign off forever. And there were some kids shouting at a
> teacher because he is meesed in the head. He is messed in the head
> because his wife is dying from cancer.
>
> I stood up for him. Me standing up for him resulted in myself being
> pushed around and nearly beaten up.
>
> I learnt that there are pathetic people around. Even more pathetic
> than I thought. It makes me angry, at how people just feel they can
> slate everyone else.
>
> But I don't think some of you will understand.

Thats the way though, as soon as anyone expresses any form of self confidence and dissaproval towards the "in crowd" they get scared, fear breeds aggression... they saw you as a threat, you exposed them to be the inferior self esteemless sad people that they really are...
Fri 20/06/03 at 21:53
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Azul wrote:
> not many people give a damn
> if someone's (who they do not know) future of prancing around on a
> stage is spoiled because they've broken their leg.

*nods*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.