GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hospital"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/06/03 at 19:49
Regular
This is all going to come out in a bit of a jumble because I am really emotional right now.

I have just been told by my girlfriends brother that my girlfriend is in hospital. She's broken her leg and the bone has come right through the skin. She's being passing in and out of consciesness for quite some time.

I want to be there for her so much, it takes me about 8 hours to get the train down there and at 4am I won't be much use to anything. The thing is she wants to be a professional dancer, she dances every day and does shows etc, this injury could wreck everything for her. I feel so terrible that I cannot be there.

I know what a git I was yesterday, even considering cheating on her but this puts stuff into perspective. I love her so much. I know there is nothing anyone can do and I dunno why I am even posting this when all I want to do is board the nearest train to get there. If I didn't have a stupid exam left on monday I would.
Fri 20/06/03 at 19:49
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
This is all going to come out in a bit of a jumble because I am really emotional right now.

I have just been told by my girlfriends brother that my girlfriend is in hospital. She's broken her leg and the bone has come right through the skin. She's being passing in and out of consciesness for quite some time.

I want to be there for her so much, it takes me about 8 hours to get the train down there and at 4am I won't be much use to anything. The thing is she wants to be a professional dancer, she dances every day and does shows etc, this injury could wreck everything for her. I feel so terrible that I cannot be there.

I know what a git I was yesterday, even considering cheating on her but this puts stuff into perspective. I love her so much. I know there is nothing anyone can do and I dunno why I am even posting this when all I want to do is board the nearest train to get there. If I didn't have a stupid exam left on monday I would.
Fri 20/06/03 at 19:53
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Well I was gonna mention the cheating topic but...
Fri 20/06/03 at 19:53
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Tragic mate, I feel sorry for you and her. Hope she is all right.
Fri 20/06/03 at 20:00
Regular
Parr?
Fri 20/06/03 at 20:01
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Parr?

Come again?
Fri 20/06/03 at 20:02
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Parr?

HAHA.
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
shut the hell up you c*nt, I dont need smart ar§ed comments from a spastic like you right now.
Regular
I don't know and I don't think now's the time to ask him.
Fri 20/06/03 at 20:03
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Dude, ordinarily I will put up with it but not now. Ok?
Fri 20/06/03 at 20:27
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
She will be on crutches for about 2/3 months - no sex in the near future I am guessing!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.