GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is this how things are these days?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/06/03 at 14:06
Regular
Soldiers deaths in Iraq a "misunderstanding"
Chris Evans loses Virgin Radio lawsuit
Music industry to hunt Web song swappers
More food for Tania as housemates win task

These are the main four news headlines as taken from Yahoo. Sod the Iraq situation: I want to know that someone I don't know or ever want to know has got more food because of other people I don't know or ever want to know.
Thu 26/06/03 at 20:06
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Think about the word news.
NEWs.
New things,
The war isn't new.
This stuff from Big Brother is.
Thu 26/06/03 at 19:36
Regular
and on that note I'm going to burger king for a whopper meal and a side order of onion rings

*slavvers*
Thu 26/06/03 at 19:34
Regular
the third thing on that list brings up an interesting point.

I love music, as you all probably do, and don't want to see it die out, but 15-20 quid an album is pathetic, its been like that for as long as I can remember.

As far as I'm concerned the music industry is robbing is blind, and I love the idea of them getting metaphorically kicked in the pants by 'song swappers'

bring the price down and maybe more people will buy instead of copying
Thu 26/06/03 at 16:56
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Iiits noot TV, itsss pieeee
Thu 26/06/03 at 16:55
"Darth Vader 3442321"
What war? Someone is starving in some house somewhere on TV! ON TV! We must save them.
Thu 26/06/03 at 16:51
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Yes Big Brother is not as important as war, and yes most people would rather talk about Big Brother than war.

What, you want a prize for stating the obvious (how our priorities are messed up)?
Thu 26/06/03 at 16:48
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Did she eat all the pie?

ittt nooo paaiie, ittt donkeeeeei
Thu 26/06/03 at 16:36
"Darth Vader 3442321"
monkey_man wrote:
> I read that a number of times and I still don't get it. Are you
> pro-Yahoo News, or Anti-Yahoo News? If you're Anti, then check out
> anaova.com - the source of the worst French-English translation of the
> worst news stories ever.

I'm anti any news about people who are on a TV programme, regardless of its source. It was simply a comment of the level of importance in the headlines: war, money, internet, someone being able to eat more food.
Thu 26/06/03 at 14:39
Regular
"bit of a brain"
that was just embarassing
"I'm only going to eat salad from now on"
all lies, it was.
Thu 26/06/03 at 14:35
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
gerrid wrote:
> Tania cried what gaetano called her a pig. Gaetano is great.

Aye, she didnt help her case by stuffing bread and butter pudding with custard into her wide gob.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.