GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Girl Troubles"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/04/07 at 16:01
Regular
"1234567890"
Right... here's the story

There's this girl at college I really like, but we've never spoke.

About 4 months ago I caught her staring at me (proper corny I know) and since then we've been glancing over at each other for quite a while. I was pretty sure she liked me but then this last week she seems to have lost interest a bit.

So, do you think I should ask her out? The thing is I'm not in any of her lessons and I'm worried about the possibility that she's never noticed me before.

Please help
Tue 03/04/07 at 18:48
Regular
Correct, when you go to a movie, atleast you can talk about it afterwards. =)
Tue 03/04/07 at 18:41
Regular
Making conversation with a person you barely know is difficult sometimes though.
Tue 03/04/07 at 18:36
Regular
Cinema is one of those date ideas that I've never understood. Surely the whole point of going on a date is to talk to the person who you are interested in? If you do something like that go for a drink or something beforehand, nothing like sitting in silence watching a film for an hour and a half yet all you really wanted to do was talk!
Tue 03/04/07 at 17:09
Regular
Ask her out on a date, like the cinema or something.
Tue 03/04/07 at 17:07
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Nin wrote:
> Cycloon wrote:
> ask her
>
> but do it in private. If you ask her infront of her friends
> she'll get embarassed and destroy you.

No pressure.:P
Tue 03/04/07 at 16:56
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Cycloon wrote:
> ask her

but do it in private. If you ask her infront of her friends she'll get embarassed and destroy you.
Tue 03/04/07 at 16:47
Regular
"gsybe you!"
ask her
Tue 03/04/07 at 16:09
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Definitely ask her out. Easy for me to say, I know, but what's the worst that can happen?

- she says "No" and you're disappointed, maybe even a bit depressed, but you've still got your health, your youth and your, erm, other stuff. Life goes on.

- she says "Yes" and ... well, you can figure out the rest yourself.

Take the risk, otherwise you may spend the rest of your life wondering "what if?" ...
Tue 03/04/07 at 16:06
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I think you should have asked her out when she was interested in you. She's probably got fed up waiting now.
Just flash her a smill and see how she reacts. If you get the reaction you're after dont waste anymore time.
Tue 03/04/07 at 16:01
Regular
"1234567890"
Right... here's the story

There's this girl at college I really like, but we've never spoke.

About 4 months ago I caught her staring at me (proper corny I know) and since then we've been glancing over at each other for quite a while. I was pretty sure she liked me but then this last week she seems to have lost interest a bit.

So, do you think I should ask her out? The thing is I'm not in any of her lessons and I'm worried about the possibility that she's never noticed me before.

Please help

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.