GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Midtown Madness 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Midtown Madness 3'.
Sun 13/07/03 at 14:28
Regular
I've had this game for a few weeks now, just wondered if anyone else had the game and played online? sick of playing the french lol
I mainly play hunter so if anyone is online my gamertag is Spikecast, thanks!
Tue 15/07/03 at 00:19
Regular
"Touched!"
The American's are Tw**'s! I was just playing a game of tag and happened to accidently tag my own team mate so he boots me...idiots!
Tue 15/07/03 at 19:34
Regular
"accidental superher"
some americans are okay but yeah most of them are a bunch of ...
Tue 15/07/03 at 22:08
Regular
"Remember me?"
Hedfix wrote:
> Dark Mark dared me to, I think. :)

And he passed the first test...

*psychotic grin*
Tue 22/07/03 at 08:33
Regular
"Laughingstock"
It's quite a good game MM3. Crazy Taxi-ish, GTA-ish, Wreckless-ish. Nice cities. I didn't think I'd like it but I do....
Tue 22/07/03 at 17:05
Regular
"Remember me?"
I got this game yesterday and it's awesome. Played a few games of it online today... got slaughtered. Never mind. But yeah, it's really good. Traded in Dead Or Alive: XTreme Beach Volleyball to get it. Probably one of the best decisions I ever made. :P
Wed 23/07/03 at 09:06
Regular
Midtown Madness is good, good, good. (extra-good in fact).
Cars in big city games. Yes. I like alot.

I'm now wondering what "Starsky & Hutch" is like. Any of you crazy horses played it?
Wed 23/07/03 at 10:34
Regular
Excellent game, a bit of a pain in the ass offline but online it rocks.

That stupid bint in France that's supposed to be your rival is so sodding annoying. Anyway, I expect to play some of you lot online.

Best games are capture the gold, hunter and tag.
Wed 23/07/03 at 11:11
Regular
"Remember me?"
BRING IT OOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!!

*is eaten by bears*
Sat 26/07/03 at 17:12
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I just got MM3 today, I traded Mercedes World Racing and Legends of Wrestling 2 (GC) for it.

I've only played the single player modes and they were pretty good fun. I dont have Broadband in my area yet but I reckon I soon will have. Just 86 more signatures needed.

:)
Sat 26/07/03 at 17:15
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Nomad Soul wrote:
> Midtown Madness is good, good, good. (extra-good in fact).
> Cars in big city games. Yes. I like alot.
>
> I'm now wondering what "Starsky & Hutch" is like. Any of
> you crazy horses played it?

I played the PS2 demo of Starsky and Hutch and I really liked it. The X-Box version got 2/10 but I reckon that is way, way too harsh. I'm just trying to decide whether to get the PS2 or X-box version as I already have the wheel and gun for the PS2, but the X-Box version will be better looking and will most likely play faster.

But I will be getting it sometime though.

:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.