GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Wars : KOTOR review on IGN"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic'.
Tue 15/07/03 at 13:23
Regular
It got 9.5, which means it might be quite good.

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/428/428645p1.html?fromint=1
Tue 15/07/03 at 18:40
Regular
can't be assed reading it just yet, gimme the jist of it - can you become a jedi and kick ass?
Tue 15/07/03 at 16:30
Regular
Supposedly got a superb Dolby Digital track as well. Thats it sold for me :)
Tue 15/07/03 at 16:24
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> This is Star Wars though, not a Wood Elf or Pixie in sight.

Fair enough, I agree, the Star Wars universe is a cool non-beardy place. The over-epic Star Wars music gets on my nerves though, and no doubt this game will be overflowing with it. But I guess I can turn it down.
Tue 15/07/03 at 16:15
Regular
Black Glove wrote:
> But I wouldn't get too excited Tiltawhirl, as I think IGN gave
> Morrowind the same score.

This is Star Wars though, not a Wood Elf or Pixie in sight.
Tue 15/07/03 at 16:11
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Excellent. This probably does mean it lives up to expectation.
But I wouldn't get too excited Tiltawhirl, as I think IGN gave Morrowind the same score.
Tue 15/07/03 at 13:47
Regular
"Touched!"
I am truely gob-smacked! this game looks like a classic! The True star wars game is finally here! I can't wait! i'm going to pre-order this right now, from another well known site where you get a free collectors tin (only 3,000 made apparently)
Tue 15/07/03 at 13:40
Regular
Blooody hell! It sounds absoultley amazing. Was going to miss out on this but it will fill in nicely before RAW 2 and DOA4.
Tue 15/07/03 at 13:23
Regular
It got 9.5, which means it might be quite good.

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/428/428645p1.html?fromint=1

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.