GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Steam"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/04/10 at 14:47
Regular
I'll make this brief. I have Steam but no friends who own Steam. I know some of you have this so add me, or post your Steam ID here.

Mine - Alexccll200
Machie - Markrowberry
Grandprix - Mattgrandprix
Sat 22/05/10 at 17:20
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Alfoncy wrote:
> Left 4 Dead 2 is awesome, if you don't own it then I don't love
> you.
>
> Everybody on here should buy it and play it with me.

I don't do zombies but there has got to be something we can all 'play' on.....off the top of my head....Quake or Unreal :¬)
Sat 22/05/10 at 17:47
Regular
I would have assumed everybody would have MW2, or BBC2 :/

I'd be up for playing Quake or Unreal but downloading those games through steam is a no no.
Sat 22/05/10 at 17:58
Regular
Is Half Life 2 Deathmatch any good? I think Garin and Alfonse have it already. At £2.99 I can get it. :¬)
Sat 22/05/10 at 20:36
Regular
Fun, for like one day.

Team Fortress two guys? £6 on amazon.
Sat 22/05/10 at 20:58
Regular
I think Amazon offer it cheaper with free delivery, but the wait is 2 weeks.

Maybe you, Garin and DL can play MW2 and me and GP will wait for the price to come down. £39.99 is a bit too much, although I really want to play it. I guess we have to wait for their special christmas sale.
Sat 22/05/10 at 22:19
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Machie wrote:
> I think Amazon offer it cheaper with free delivery, but the wait
> is 2 weeks.
>
> Maybe you, Garin and DL can play MW2 and me and GP will wait for
> the price to come down. £39.99 is a bit too much, although
> I really want to play it. I guess we have to wait for their
> special christmas sale.

According to my Steam games 'account' .... I've got HL2 multiplayer, BC2, MW2, Sin, Sin Episodes etc but I don't mind buying anything you all may agree on or suggest :¬)
Tue 25/05/10 at 17:50
Regular
"Mooching around"
How about we get an Audiosurf leaderboard going?

It's cheap, fun and caters to both casual and hardcore gamers.
Tue 25/05/10 at 17:57
Regular
"Mooching around"
I have no idea what my ID is, but I just sent you three invites, the name's Discrepancy and the avatar be of a serious looking hamster.
Tue 25/05/10 at 18:23
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Discrepancy wrote:
> How about we get an Audiosurf leaderboard going?
>
> It's cheap, fun and caters to both casual and hardcore gamers.

I suggested this a few months ago in the General thread...but it seemed that only me and Garin had it at the time. But a good idea:-)
Tue 25/05/10 at 19:56
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Speaking of Audiosurf type games, theres another one on Steam called Beat Hazard. It does an Asteroids type game based upon the mp3 you give it. No need to buy it as the demo seems to show you everything there is in the game. Amusing for a few goes anyway. Its very psychedelic though, so not good for people who dont like flashing lights.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.