GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 advert"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/10/01 at 12:48
Regular
I recorded cybernet and during the break was a new PS2 advert. A deer walks on the road and a car hits it at top speed, The car crashes like it's hit a brick wall then the deer walks off haha, then it says

Different Place
Different Rules

It's fair funny, anyone else seen it? :-)
Fri 05/10/01 at 19:33
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I havnt seen any of them :(
Fri 05/10/01 at 18:58
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Natbuc wrote:
> I haven't een it but i think the Devil May Cry ads pretty funny

What? Is there DMC adverts already?
Fri 05/10/01 at 16:58
Regular
"  "
I haven't een it but i think the Devil May Cry ads pretty funny
Fri 05/10/01 at 13:06
Regular
I cant wait to see it now i liked the others
Fri 05/10/01 at 12:48
Regular
"Back For Good"
I recorded cybernet and during the break was a new PS2 advert. A deer walks on the road and a car hits it at top speed, The car crashes like it's hit a brick wall then the deer walks off haha, then it says

Different Place
Different Rules

It's fair funny, anyone else seen it? :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.