GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Given up on Gamecube."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/07/03 at 18:42
Regular
Screw it. Theres nothing Im dying to play so I got rid of Luigi's Mansion, Monkey Ball 2 and Burnout 2, and ill soon be rid of Pikmin and Zelda.

Then Ill probably trade the thing in or something.
Mon 21/07/03 at 21:30
Regular
"Clean my nose"?
Mon 21/07/03 at 21:29
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
The GameCube has never been my favourite console anyway, but there are a few games I keep it for, Zelda, Monkey Ball 2, Mario Sunshine, and soon to get SSBM and Pikmin. I also like the look of Mario Kart as well so I'll check that out when it's released.

But I have to agree with you in a way Asher, there aren't many 'amazing' games that stand out to me. But the select few that are good, are worth keeping the machine for in my opinion.
Mon 21/07/03 at 21:24
Regular
Maverick42 wrote:
> it's
> a good move cracking down on importers.

Clean your nose.
Mon 21/07/03 at 21:18
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Mon 21/07/03 at 21:17
Regular
Don't be ridiculous. The release dates are perfectly spread out - it's a good move cracking down on importers.
Mon 21/07/03 at 20:10
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I'm thinking the samething and at the moment EXTREMLY annoyed with Nintendo of Europe closing down import sites, i have even sent them quite a forceful email, which i know they won't reply too, because they never do if you speak the truth!!! There treating us extremly unfairly and we have gave them so much money over the years, which makes me even more annoyed. Hopefully i play my gamecube soon, as i'm getting F-Zero and Mario Golf, but these aren't PAL versions so without an imported CUBE or freeloader PAL gamers are going to have a cr*p time over the next few weeks! Can you believe that Mario Golf isn't out until this time next year for PAL gamers? pathetic. Whatever excuses Nintendo makes over release Dates it's complete rubbish, and they will need alot of luck to sell there next console in 2005, because i for one (a manic nintendo fan) am having second thoughts on buying it.....
Mon 21/07/03 at 20:02
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I don't play any of my consoles yet I always buy NGC magazine just to keep up to date. All of my computers are in their boxes but I'll never sell em because I one of those people who would regret it straight away. I'm like that me.
Mon 21/07/03 at 20:00
Regular
Quite.
Mon 21/07/03 at 19:59
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Asher D wrote:
> Sense the ';-)'

The ALICE system does not recognise smileys. If you want to teach me something say what you want to teach me, then say 'remember this'.
Mon 21/07/03 at 19:57
Regular
Memorandum wrote:
> Asher D wrote:
> Dont think just cos your all illiterate it means that ill change my
> mind...
>
> Oh the irony.

Sense the ';-)'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.