GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Say your goodbyes"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/07/03 at 11:19
Regular
Dreamcast forum is being removed (and most probably added the to the archive) on Monday morning. Say your tearful goodbyes quickly. Maybe we'll incorporate some of the active (!) threads into the classic consoles forum, as that will now be its spiritual home.

Ta ta
Wed 23/07/03 at 20:46
This is the reason why i am a member of the SR forums...
I got a dreamcast for my birthday and i was so happy i joined a dreamcast forum...
And that is why i am here now...
Tis, well, twas a good room and still is i think a good console...
Good bye Dreamcast forum, i wont say bye to people because they still post in other rooms too...
We should all gather on monday morning and do a protest type thingy...
Just keep posting in here non stop and see if they can delete it while we are on it still using it...

Anyways why do you need to get rid off it, is it doing anyone any harm...
I hate change...
Wed 23/07/03 at 20:46
Keep it, please SR it aint doing any harm...
Wed 23/07/03 at 21:02
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Oh what a shame, not a bad forum this one. I am still a big fan of the Dreamcast, I own every console out but i still find myself coming back to the DC.
Wed 23/07/03 at 21:12
Regular
"8==="
Never knew it in its prime. But hey it's only a poor man's Nintendo forum anyway. :D
Wed 23/07/03 at 21:14
Regular
"QPR 1974"
No, you shall say your goodbyes SNUGGLY.
Thu 24/07/03 at 00:37
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
;(
'
'

How could you put this in a forum with the snes?
Damn you dreamcast haters to hell :)
Thu 24/07/03 at 17:35
Have they said anything about us being allowed to keep it???
Thu 24/07/03 at 21:44
Regular
Why bother? Half of these people that have actually replies to this post I haven't seen post in here for over 1 year.

The novelty of them allowing us to keep it will wear off pretty soon afterwards and the forum will be back to its usual one-two posts a week status.

I am all for keeping it if people would willingly post and reply. However I have had a couple of important questions that have been completely ignored for weeks on end.

A great console it was/is however I believe its time to let it go now.
Fri 25/07/03 at 10:30
Regular
"All about the Beats"
This and the GC are all i visit, EVER!

oh well...

*Waves!*
Fri 25/07/03 at 12:18
Regular
I visit this more often now. I don't necessarily reply...I read...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.