GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How to score every free kick in Pro Evo 2."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro evolution soccer 2'.
Sun 27/07/03 at 07:54
Regular
Instead of trying to shoot, why not 'pass' it into the net. If you are fairly close to the edge of the box, just aim at thge corner opposite the keeper, nudge O ever so slightly, and it should manage to surprise the keeper and end up in the net.

Also, for an alternative way, aim precisely at the corner just next to the keepers feet, hold O down to max, then hold down on the d-pad, and hell poweer it. and with a bit of luck itll; sail past the keeper
Wed 30/07/03 at 15:52
Regular
"It's been a while.."
that was clever, glitches in graphics most likely.
Wed 30/07/03 at 07:51
Regular
Pro Evo wrote:
>
>
> I scored from the halfway line once. Freaky goal, more likely it was a
> glitch with the game

I managed to score a goal that went through the side-net.
Tue 29/07/03 at 22:57
Regular
"es argh"
I've got an odd technique for taking free kicks.

For Power- Whilst power bar is building up hold left analogue stick forward, this makes it go faster and powerfuller, more umph as it were, then just before connection with ball, let go of analogue and hold D-Pad either right or left for curl
Tue 29/07/03 at 22:54
Regular
"es argh"
Oopsie, wrong one, here it is

http://www.showusmiracle.com/goals/250-Beckham.avi

Notice the greater amount of curl
Tue 29/07/03 at 22:52
Regular
"es argh"
http://www.showusmiracle.com/goals/295-Beckham.avi

Beckham free kick from inside own half on WE6FE

Notice the "slicker" looking players
Tue 29/07/03 at 22:50
Regular
"es argh"
Free kicks are much harder in PES2 after playing WE6FE. In WE6FE it's more leniant with the power, i.e put a bit less on the bar and it could still go further/ higher than one with more power!

I've got a feeling PES3 will be much better free-kick wise aswell.

Winning Eleven 7 in 9 days YAy1!!!!!!11111one
Tue 29/07/03 at 21:35
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Natbuc wrote:
> And if your freekick is near the halfway line? ; )

I scored from the halfway line once. Freaky goal, more likely it was a glitch with the game at when i was playing. Anyway, freekick on the halfway line, and i hoofed it into the box, too hard might i add, but direct on goal, missed all my players, yet the keeper stood still, didnt even move, and the ball went in. Nice 49 yard goal, if a little odd.
Mon 28/07/03 at 00:31
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Asher D wrote:
> Er, no.
>
> I did it hundreds of times in Training mode with about 75/80% success.

I got fantastic in the Umbro Training free kick challenge that way. You must just be weird.
Sun 27/07/03 at 22:48
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
The players I find it easiest to score free-kicks with (regardless of how good they are with them):

1: Recoba
2: Rivaldo
3: Pires
Sun 27/07/03 at 18:32
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> I scored a freekick for the first time on my GC ISS2.
>
> I was so pleased.
>
> :)

Ha ha ha!

You basically can't not score on ISS2, unless you aim in the opposite direction and power it.

As for 144, I find it easy with Beckham, Rivaldo and, surprisingly, Corica from Australia and Miranda from the Master League team!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.