GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How to score every free kick in Pro Evo 2."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro evolution soccer 2'.
Sun 27/07/03 at 07:54
Regular
Instead of trying to shoot, why not 'pass' it into the net. If you are fairly close to the edge of the box, just aim at thge corner opposite the keeper, nudge O ever so slightly, and it should manage to surprise the keeper and end up in the net.

Also, for an alternative way, aim precisely at the corner just next to the keepers feet, hold O down to max, then hold down on the d-pad, and hell poweer it. and with a bit of luck itll; sail past the keeper
Sun 27/07/03 at 07:54
Regular
Instead of trying to shoot, why not 'pass' it into the net. If you are fairly close to the edge of the box, just aim at thge corner opposite the keeper, nudge O ever so slightly, and it should manage to surprise the keeper and end up in the net.

Also, for an alternative way, aim precisely at the corner just next to the keepers feet, hold O down to max, then hold down on the d-pad, and hell poweer it. and with a bit of luck itll; sail past the keeper
Sun 27/07/03 at 09:51
Regular
"  "
And if your freekick is near the halfway line? ; )
Sun 27/07/03 at 10:09
Regular
It won't work.

Geez.
Sun 27/07/03 at 10:47
Regular
"  "
*Points at title*
Sun 27/07/03 at 12:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I can do them the proper way with Square easily.

Depends on the player though. They have to be good in all categories for me to make them score.

Ooh, and I scored one from my own half (about 60 yards) the other day. I was Paraguay, and Arce hit a long ball towards the striker. The striker ran towards the ball and attempted a header, but he missed - this confused the goalie as he was running where he expected the header to go and the ball just bounced in.

YEY.
Sun 27/07/03 at 13:09
Regular
But these ones look better than the square ones.

Its like a totally retarded, slow shot, yet the computer just stumbles over it and it goes in.
Sun 27/07/03 at 13:16
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
"Nudging O ever so slightly" would result in a floppy chip, which the keepr will most probably catch with ease, or defenders will header out. You've got to use square in those situations, making sure you put the right amount of pressure (just past the half way line in the power meter) and then simultaneously press the direction you want the ball to curl, followed by down (to make the ball dip).

Those freekicks work.
Sun 27/07/03 at 13:35
Regular
Er, no.

I did it hundreds of times in Training mode with about 75/80% success.
Sun 27/07/03 at 13:43
"she wants to move"
what if..u have been awarded a free kick from the other team being off side in ure penalty area!? ;P
Sun 27/07/03 at 13:49
Regular
ERUZA wrote:
> what if..u have been awarded a free kick from the other team being off
> side in ure penalty area!? ;P

You remove the disc from the PS2 and throw it into the bin.

Goal!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.