GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Winning Eleven 7"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Winning Eleven 6 International'.
Fri 08/08/03 at 15:09
Regular
Iv got Winning Eleven 7, its not out in Japan yet and definetly the UK. Its basically PES3 except a whole lot better, you meg people do loads of tricks, not overdowin it though, the overall gameplay is excellent, smooth, its almost as if your watching an actual football match, the kits are right, also handball and th advantage rule are in to. You cn now choose if you wnt to control your keeper aswell, to run, dive, anything! You can import this game from 7th August 2003, it wil not cum out in the UK, PES3 will but dats a load of crap compered to this. I had PES2 and Winning Eleven 6 and again Winning Eleven woz miles better. Get this game no matter wot. It pure genis, class, BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Fri 08/08/03 at 15:09
Regular
Iv got Winning Eleven 7, its not out in Japan yet and definetly the UK. Its basically PES3 except a whole lot better, you meg people do loads of tricks, not overdowin it though, the overall gameplay is excellent, smooth, its almost as if your watching an actual football match, the kits are right, also handball and th advantage rule are in to. You cn now choose if you wnt to control your keeper aswell, to run, dive, anything! You can import this game from 7th August 2003, it wil not cum out in the UK, PES3 will but dats a load of crap compered to this. I had PES2 and Winning Eleven 6 and again Winning Eleven woz miles better. Get this game no matter wot. It pure genis, class, BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Fri 08/08/03 at 15:25
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Sazzer wrote:
> Iv got Winning Eleven 7, its not out in Japan yet...

Yes it is. Came out yesterday.
Fri 08/08/03 at 15:45
Regular
"Hmmm....."
What Bleeders said.

And ya, I *should* have it now but it didnt arrive. I can hope for tomorrow.
Its downloading at the moment anyway, so I could have it tonight.
Naughty naughty.
:D

When I get it, i'll answer any questions if anyone has any and blah blah.
Fri 08/08/03 at 16:26
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Matt I need you. Well not really need but I require your info.

Might not be on MSN later as I'll be drunk but next time you see me on then talk to me.
Fri 08/08/03 at 17:01
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Shee-it, I had it last Friday...
Fri 08/08/03 at 17:05
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I couldve had it then, but couldnt be bothered downloading as I wasnt too interested in the game - I didnt like WE6 or PES so blah.

But now im interested.
Fri 08/08/03 at 17:20
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
It is superb, but still awaiting english translation.

Loads of new features including, an option to play the whole match as 1 player. Loads of new tricks, but real life useful tricks, not circus tricks like fifa.

Excellent, just need it in english!!!
Mon 18/08/03 at 11:02
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I got it. A certain 'phoney' sent it me this morning...

Only had a few games on it so far, but its much better than the previous games in my humble opinion, feels so much better, and different. Need to have some more plays on it to say a whole lot about it, but so far. Brilliant.
Mon 18/08/03 at 13:11
Regular
"es argh"
For you phoneys who cant wait for the patches

http://ntsc-uk.domino.org//viewtopic.php?t=10060

Menu translations!

Go me!
Mon 18/08/03 at 13:47
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Matt - I also need you...

Do me one son!

(you know what I mean wink, nudge)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.