GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"m.o.t come back.........PLEASE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/08/03 at 17:46
Regular
m.o.t, we're not all like those nasty bas**rds. You've gotta just read their replys and laugh at them, thats all they are worth.
They are the sort of people who are so insecure in themselves that they HAVE to be nasty to everyone else, it makes them feel better.

Just think of them as disturbed children, that'll cheer you up!

Oh and by the way, i've got loads of t-shirts with game themes on them, Conkers Bad Fur Day, Excitebike 64, Perfect Dark, Donkey Kong. That'll give em something to ridicule about me now, but hey, who cares? I certainly dont!

bye bye
Thu 21/08/03 at 09:07
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
It's the only way i could of posted on N64 4 EVA'S post without someone saying something, that's why i changed my name so i could just reply back to a couple of things which are totally wrong!!

NO PIECE of clothing is GAY, i have nothing against Gay people but that is just immature, Why are you all saying the the Game T-Shirts i have brought have Mario or any other gaming character on them? THEY DON'T!!
They just represent the gaming industry, you probably haven't even looked at the website, and i haven't stopped wearing them so you might as well just stop with the immature remarks about them because who's listening, now???

Maverick42 you obviously enjoy yourself on these forums when your posting back nasty replys and sarcastic comments, i don't think that's something to get enjoyment out of?? Most reply's you do (espicially for my topics) aren't nice! so it's sad to think you get a high out of writing these horrible comments..... I haven't actually done anything to any of you, you just all started to take the p*ss, i've never actually said anything out of order to anyone on these forums. If you've started being totally out of order to me over some T-Shirts then a petty you all, other then that i can't see any reason why!!!

Anyway i'm back now, and i'm not going anywhere, it's nice to see all the reply's i got in my 'Bye people' post, it just tell's me which people not to bother replying too (and please do the same to me) don't bother replying if you don't like me....
Tue 19/08/03 at 23:44
Regular
Owen wrote:
> Oh sorry, are you some kind of king which has power over us? Why
> can't i say what i want and you can?

That's rather hypocritical isn't it?

The people on this site come here because we enjoy it. You seem to think there's something wrong with that. Why should you cast judgement over us with your stupid comments and even worse grammar?

And we all know you're m.o.t.
Tue 19/08/03 at 22:56
Regular
"Festivus!"
Memorandum wrote:
> What I find amusing is that 'Owen' seems to think we don't know he's
> m.o.t
Tue 19/08/03 at 22:26
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Yeah, I realised after I posted. I'd only read up as far as 'Owen's last post, y'see.
Tue 19/08/03 at 21:07
Regular
"French the Fries!"
Memorandum wrote:
> What I find amusing is that 'Owen' seems to think we don't know he's
> m.o.t

Hehe, Thats exactly what I meant.
Tue 19/08/03 at 20:57
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
What I find amusing is that 'Owen' seems to think we don't know he's m.o.t
Tue 19/08/03 at 20:40
Regular
"French the Fries!"
Well at least N64 4 EVA's wish has come true.
Tue 19/08/03 at 16:48
Regular
Because I've got one damn good memory of saying on sixth birthday that I hated my Mario T-shirt and didn't want another computer game t-shirt ever again.

They look gay.
Tue 19/08/03 at 09:26
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
  wrote:
> Hell.
>
> I don't care who is in the forums.
>
> It's N64 4 EVA's topic title.
>
> It's far too pathetic.
>
> As are Video Games T-shirts, I grew out of them when I was five.

I don't think it's pathetic at all, and unless your mother dressed you how the hell do you remember that you grew out of Games T-Shirts when you were five?? I read m.o.t's post and the T-Shirts don't represent a game they represent the gaming industry, and to be fair i think they are pretty cool, i'll buy one...... Your opinion is valid but you can't sl*g off someone else's taste in clothing, we all different remember that! :)
Tue 19/08/03 at 09:22
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Owen - you're doing the exact same thing ferchrissake.
>
> I laugh at how you try to cast judgement over us.

Oh sorry, are you some kind of king which has power over us? Why can't i say what i want and you can?

Not everything is what it seems you know............. ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.