GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My PS2 crashed"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 27/09/01 at 14:42
Regular
AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH

YES my PS2 crashed on fantavision stage 8 and crashing I DON'T TAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aah, ok, now i've relieved the tension, has anyone else had any problems?, Crazy Taxi has done it twice i think but all my other games worked fine until today.

I've got my dvd driver file on memory card 2, maybe thats giving it a problem i dunno. The PSone was the most reliable thing ever and crashing is just unforgivable.

had a high score too :-(
res
Sat 29/09/01 at 20:57
Regular
""
Resvilfan wrote:
> Natbuc can i ask what summoner is like, I hear the anti analysing is perfected
> :-)

It's got a great and compelling plot and it keeps you griped. There are some great original ideas and yes anti-aliasing is almost perfect but there is sufficient pop up. Its still great though.
Sat 29/09/01 at 00:05
Regular
no worries...i had the same problem u see, unitl i started messing about with all the menu's and ting till i sorted it out.
Fri 28/09/01 at 23:56
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Cheers Ortega
Fri 28/09/01 at 23:41
Regular
mine didnt play a DVD once, but i think that was becase it was dusty....
Fri 28/09/01 at 23:40
Regular
Triple_H wrote:
> I have to turn the volume up really high to hear my DVD's.

on the options for DVD, turn the dolby digital (or somthin like that off). then change the volume offset (or somthin like that) to +1 or +2. this sorts it out.
Fri 28/09/01 at 23:30
Regular
"Back For Good"
Natbuc can i ask what summoner is like, I hear the anti analysing is perfected :-)
Fri 28/09/01 at 21:08
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I have to turn the volume up really high to hear my DVD's
Fri 28/09/01 at 20:57
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Mine has never crashed, the only problem i have ever had was that it did not play one DVD.
Fri 28/09/01 at 20:53
Regular
""
so far mine has crashed on summoner and theme park world...........oh and quake 3
Fri 28/09/01 at 18:16
Regular
"You Bum!!"
My words exactly Resi mate

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.