GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"18th Birthday"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/04/10 at 18:29
Regular
"How Ironic"
Decided to make a countdown for my 18th.

How long now?
Sat 17/04/10 at 18:29
Regular
"How Ironic"
Decided to make a countdown for my 18th.

How long now?
Sat 17/04/10 at 18:42
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I remember been 18 as if it was just yesterday! Sadly it was a long time ago lol

What will you be doing for your 18th?
Sat 17/04/10 at 19:03
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Vee wrote:
> I remember been 18 as if it was just yesterday! Sadly it was a
> long time ago lol

I don't remember mine Vee, whether it 'was just yesterday' or whatever - my eighteenth was in 1971!! I do remember my sons' births though - far more memorable - 1985 and 1987 :¬)
Sat 17/04/10 at 19:06
Regular
"How Ironic"
Not decided yet. Will either be a pissup with mates, or a smaller event. I think I prefer the smaller event.

Lots of Booze + Lots of mates = Sober

Lots of Booze + Less people = Bladdered

That's the way I look at it. Although...

Lots of Booze + Lots of mates = Sober + More gifts

Booze or gifts. Such a tough choice. Although my gifts would just be booze. So...

Lots of Booze + Lots of mates = Sober + More gifts - Lots of mates = Bladdered.

Sounds good to me.
Sat 17/04/10 at 19:13
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
well my 18th was only 1999. So i remember it. I remenber the birth of my kids too :S Though id rather not lol.
Sat 17/04/10 at 19:14
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Sonic Chris wrote:
> Not decided yet. Will either be a pissup with mates, or a smaller
> event. I think I prefer the smaller event.

Yeah get bladdered after getting the gifts :P
Sat 17/04/10 at 19:36
"possibly impossible"
I got hammered the night before my 18th and only remember waking up in my bathroom covered in moths!
Sat 17/04/10 at 21:54
Regular
There are worse things you could have been covered in, being in a bathroom and all. Amirite?

For my 18th, I just had one of those reckless parties the papers warn you about, it was awesome.
Sat 17/04/10 at 22:48
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
My next special birthday that ill be hoping is a good one is my 30th. Not that far off it now. :-) Cant wait. Ill make the most of been 28 for now!
Sat 17/04/10 at 23:58
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Vee wrote:
> My next special birthday that ill be hoping is a good one is my
> 30th. Not that far off it now. :-) Cant wait. Ill make the most
> of been 28 for now!

You go for it Vee :-) Can't quite see the anticipated 'buzz' of a forthcoming 18th birthday these days....years ago maybe, it seemed to mean something...some milestone, some unknown crossing of a barrier....but it's nothing so profound now. Whatever you think you might be celebrating....you've probably already done it and worse :¬))

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.