GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Forum longest thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/09/01 at 20:57
Regular
yep i know its been done in FOG but if they have one why cant we
in here you can write about anything
the so-called phantom-matches-reporter
tony
wwf(obviously)
just anything
i konw we have general topics and rumours and stuff but this is just a place to come a nd do anything(enjoy)
if you dont like it dont use it
Page:
Sun 09/10/05 at 13:24
Regular
Anyone else think that Nick Cannon looks like Brock Lesnar with glasses? :D
Sun 09/10/05 at 05:57
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I think I've only had about 4 hours sleep in the last couple of days. Just couldn't get to sleep at all Friday night/Saturday morning.

Japanese Grand Prix time!
Sat 08/10/05 at 22:43
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I bet he'll forefit the title and return to the USA soon as I don't know why he went in the first place as he's not serious about competing in Japan for any period of time.
Sat 08/10/05 at 21:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
So much for that no-compete clause unless it only states North American companies. So looks like the WWE Legal team might actually have something of some importance to follow up and might back off persecuting ex-employees trying to make a living for a couple of days.
Sat 08/10/05 at 20:24
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Credit: rajah.com

In his highly publicized first match back since Wrestlemania XX, former WWE Champion Brock Lesnar defeated IWGP Champion Kazuyuki Fujita and Masahiro Chono in a three-way dance to capture the IWGP Title. Because of the rules of three-way matches, Lesnar did not have to pin the champion to win the title. He pinned Chono, perhaps setting up a rematch against Kazuyuki Fjita.
Tue 04/10/05 at 22:11
Regular
"..."
The Wardy wrote:
> Look at this ugly sod!
>
> [URL]http://www.bigtimewrestlinguk.com/?id=pages/profiles/robbiedynamite[/URL]

Robbie Dynamite...why does that name ring a bell?

Ah...got it, he was part of the absolutely dire Team UK in NWA TNA's X-Cup tourney..
Tue 04/10/05 at 21:04
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Smedlos wrote:
> Bet people are queueing up to wrestle/catch it from him!

I dunno if you are talking about Snitsky or the dude i posted but...
If you are talking about the dude i posted a pic of then the last i heard he was the top champ.

So it would be a decision...become champ by wrestling him but catch his horrible disease or dont wrestle him, dont get the strap but dont get his disease.

How far would you go to become champ!?!?
Tue 04/10/05 at 19:05
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Bet people are queueing up to wrestle/catch it from him!
Tue 04/10/05 at 18:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Smedlos wrote:
> The Wardy wrote:
> Look at this ugly sod!
>
> Ugly git! Looks like he's got meningitis with them red patches on his
> arms.

Not as bad as Snitsky with his back acne though :-D
Tue 04/10/05 at 18:54
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
kukgv wrote:
> Oh and shut it farley, ya inbred negro loving asshat.

asshat? has somebody been playing Makai Kingdom by any chance?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.