GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""Adult" Books for the Blind"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/04/10 at 08:15
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I've just read in the Metro and apparently from next month a book of nude photographs for the blind is being made.

Using a thermoform plastic, they raise each image and use Braille to describe what it shows. It is to be sold for £150.

Now it's one thing to be diverse, but a picture book for the blind? I guess everyone has the right to read and appreciate images, but I would have thought landscapes and artistic masterpieces may have been recreated instead.

After all, it could have been looking at the featured images that caused them to go blind in the first place...
Wed 14/04/10 at 07:58
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Butch wrote:
> I agree that £150 is a bit on the expensive side, couldn't
> you buy a 'Blow Up Betty' for about £20?

I think they're only £3 from a machine... oh wait, they're the sheep... :p

Knowing some people, £150 is enough to hire a real person I am sure!
Fri 14/05/10 at 07:43
"i am rockhoppper"
£150!i dont believe it i want to swear but if i was blind i'd say it was good quality all nude people and nude girls are the best
Fri 14/05/10 at 12:44
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
club penguin lover23 wrote:
> nude girls are
> the best

Yeah, I just hate those clothed ones...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.