GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*****FREEOLA MEET UP FOR THOSE INTERESTED*****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/03/07 at 15:46
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE NEXT MEET UP CONTACT ME...
Page:
Sun 03/06/07 at 22:28
Regular
Borat wrote:
> You're right though, we all live at the opposite corners t'UK
> ... Birmingham is probably central to everyone, and there's no
> beaches in old Brum ...

Aha! But there are canals right? How about a weekend on a narrowboat this summer? =) it'll be just like Rosey & Jim.

My Michael Palin adventure around the midland canals. That'd be great.
Sun 03/06/07 at 22:27
Regular
Was the hotel a travel-lodge by any chance?
Sun 03/06/07 at 22:26
Regular
Yes you really need someone local for a London meet otherwise we'd all be lost. It would have to be a day trip only so that wouldnt be too good for some.

It'll be really tough to fit pb into it. He said he might be able to do a Bristol meet. I'm sure he could do Exter too but that's still far away for some. @ngel said she and Lesley wouldnt mind making it a holiday so maybe Devon wouldnt be such a bad location.

Hopefully we'd be staying at a nicer hotel than the one you went to Nick.

Or we could really save up and take the meet to Spain, pb's already planning a trip out there.
Sun 03/06/07 at 22:21
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
well im going to travel anywhere, if a meet ups going to happen then someones gotta make that extra bit of effort im prepared to do that for a bottle of Vodka x
Sun 03/06/07 at 22:19
Regular
Aye I found London quite a daunting place, but still I enjoyed my time there. Spent a few days in the city centre when I went to Maida Vale studios a couple of months ago.

You're right though, we all live at the opposite corners t'UK ... Birmingham is probably central to everyone, and there's no beaches in old Brum ...
Sun 03/06/07 at 22:17
Regular
"Monochromatic"
London isn't a bad place but it's very easy to get lost and is quite expensive, especially if you're after a hotel room. I like Blackpool but Vee says it's too far for pb, Brighton is nice but i think it's too far for Vee, WSM is like a poor mans Brighton.
Sun 03/06/07 at 22:10
Regular
I like London, though it's one hectic place, don't know how people live there, it's almost like a different country to someone like me ... up here in t'north, wi all t'sheep ...
Sun 03/06/07 at 22:08
Regular
Nin wrote:
> I think somewhere beachside would be nice for the next one.
> Problem with that is whichever beach you pick, it'll be on the
> opposite end of the country to someone.

Weston-Super-Mare? =) How about Brighton I quite enjoy Brighton, although 2 of my exes are from that area =/ female exes I'll add. (It's apparently the gay capital of the UK, so some of you guys might feel at home, "how very dare you!" ;))

London is always a good place for meet ups, but it's more for activities and shopping rather than going to the pub and getting drunk on vodka and chips. ;D
Sun 03/06/07 at 22:05
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Lucy-Jane wrote:
> OMG i sound like a right Alcoholic

You didnt look like one though, until you tried and stand up.
Sun 03/06/07 at 22:01
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Vee wrote:
> When we do meet ups bring whoever, the more the merrier. I want
> to see you all at the next one.

Aslong as my friend Mr Vodka is there I'm sorted.

OMG i sound like a right Alcoholic
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.