GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo 3 - First thoughts?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 3'.
Fri 17/10/03 at 11:40
Regular
Got my copy this morning and played for a bit before I go to uni. Here are my first thoughts:

Training mode is much better. You have to first pass a skill 1 then move on to skill 2 and so on to skill 5 which is pretty damn hard. Ain't managed it yet - Skills include shooting, passing dribbling etc

Gameplay is good but it will take time to get used to

I thought there was a libero grande part to the game?

Team names are all wrong as are some of the player names - guessing a cheat cd will be availble soon

Played round a mates house 2 weeks ago a japanese version and the teams were fully updated - not this one. Sheringham still at spurs, Chelsea team from last year plus duff

Overall good but I prefer Pro evo 2 better for some reason. May change over time though

Peace
Sun 26/10/03 at 10:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I think that's to do with the frequency of transfer offers.
Sun 26/10/03 at 13:54
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
'Tis indeed. If you leave it as default (2 stars i think), good players at strong clubs will only sign once you have been promoted, and usually only about half-way through the season, dependant on whether you are top of the league or not.
Sun 26/10/03 at 19:18
"cheerios"
I really want to get that free transfer thing... up to 6500 points now.
Sun 26/10/03 at 19:29
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Win the Asia-Oceanian Cup and the American Cup.

Easy money.
Sun 26/10/03 at 20:26
Regular
I thought that was Transfer Frequency?
Sun 26/10/03 at 20:47
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I've never been a big fan of footie games myself, but PES3 is gonna be my first PS2 footie game. I've read a few reviews and watched a couple of demos, and I really do like the look of it so I'll pick up at the weekend.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.