GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"To be the biggest failure ever?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/10/03 at 18:00
"I love yo... lamp."
http://www.theregister .co.uk/content/54/33405.html

Less than 500 N-Gages sold in game retailers during launch week. Don't know how many sold in phone retailers.

Still, that is abysmal. And it's been advertised.
Fri 17/10/03 at 21:05
"I love yo... lamp."
I tried to play one in Virgin. I couldn't even get the game to load.

It could have been so good. And whilst it has been a disaster so far, I haven't given up all hope of it ever been bordering on decent.
Fri 17/10/03 at 21:02
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Gamestation in Notts has a demo stand. Today, when the store was packed, no one was playing it. The whole store was busy, but it was like this empty space no one wanted to be in near the demo stand. Plus you could see the (unsold) NGages stacked at the bottom of the store, and that's with Gamestation giving away a load of stuff with it as well...
Fri 17/10/03 at 18:16
I even heard somewhere that they were practically queueing up for the thing. That must have been where the sales were at, then.
Fri 17/10/03 at 18:08
"I love yo... lamp."
Never saw that. Dang!

True, but I prefer to support Fog Prime.
Fri 17/10/03 at 18:03
Note: LOL to Nokia with your girl-skateboarder-revealing-price-by-taking-top-off promotion.
Fri 17/10/03 at 18:02
NB, you're right to put it here, but won't there be more of a reception over in Chat?
Fri 17/10/03 at 18:00
"I love yo... lamp."
http://www.theregister .co.uk/content/54/33405.html

Less than 500 N-Gages sold in game retailers during launch week. Don't know how many sold in phone retailers.

Still, that is abysmal. And it's been advertised.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.