GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scared To Death..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/09/01 at 19:51
Regular
At the moment, I am in a state of shock and fear right now. I am shocked from what happened to America and scared to death of what might happen to us. I live about a 2 hour drive from London and I have a suspiscion that somewhere in London will be hit next. Can someone just calm me down and tell me, As I safe? I am scared to death at the moment.
Tue 11/09/01 at 19:51
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
At the moment, I am in a state of shock and fear right now. I am shocked from what happened to America and scared to death of what might happen to us. I live about a 2 hour drive from London and I have a suspiscion that somewhere in London will be hit next. Can someone just calm me down and tell me, As I safe? I am scared to death at the moment.
Tue 11/09/01 at 19:56
Regular
Don't worry about it. 2 hours from London is miles.
Tue 11/09/01 at 19:57
I wish I could say something to calm you down mate, unfortunately my head doesn't work right at the moment. I just thought I should acknowledge this so you don't think that your worries go unnoticed.

Take it easy my friend!
Tue 11/09/01 at 19:57
Regular
Shaneo - I reckon that they've hit all the targets they wanted, or possibly can. People will be on the alert for ages now, and the actions of the terrorists seem to be attacks in roughly the same time frame so as to cause maximum disruptance. Also, the indication is that USA solely is under attack, because only internal flights were hijacked and only American targets were hit.
Tue 11/09/01 at 20:00
Regular
As long as you're with the ones you love, you're ok. I remain to gather the courage.
Tue 11/09/01 at 20:02
Regular
They have made their point (whatever their point was). i dont think they will do much more. Maybe they just want a reaction?
Tue 11/09/01 at 20:02
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Thanks. I really feel a lot happier now.
Tue 11/09/01 at 20:06
Regular
Ba†is†u†a wrote:
> They have made their point (whatever their point was). i dont think
> they will do much more. Maybe they just want a reaction?

They've got to want something. Surely they wouldn't do all this for nothing?
Tue 11/09/01 at 20:09
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Stryke wrote:
> Ba†is†u†a wrote:
> They have made their point (whatever their
> point was). i dont think
> they will do much more. Maybe they
> just want a reaction?

They've got to want something. Surely they
> wouldn't do all this for nothing?

The real question is why do it at all, pure evil.
Tue 11/09/01 at 20:11
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Stryke wrote:

They've got to want something. Surely they
> wouldn't do all this for nothing?

For fun, they want a war or they don't like the USA.
Whatever it is they are after it makes me sick

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.