GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MotoGP Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/06/06 at 19:24
Regular
Just thought I would start a new thread for the people who watch MotoGP. Anyone see the last race when Colin Edwards was doing so well? He even flew past Nicky Hayden into the last corner, Hayden went off but somehow stayed on his bike whereas Edwards went across the grass and got high sided off his bike :( Colin Edwards blatantly deserved to win that. Rossi's getting a bit behind now aswell :(
Sat 13/09/08 at 16:04
Regular
"I like turtles"
Race is not live on BBC 2 now but its still on BBCi.Statement as listed on BBC website :

The MotoGP race from Indianapolis on Sunday 14 September will be shown live on the BBC via the red button.

A mistake in how BBC Sport dealt with a change in the race schedule meant we were unable to show this event as billed on BBC Two.

We apologise unreservedly to fans, and we are taking action to prevent this happening again.

Digital viewers can watch the action on the red button from 1945 BST through to 2100 BST.

A re-run "as live" will also be shown on BBC Two at 2345 BST as Italy's Valentino Rossi attempts to extend his lead in the riders' standings.
Wed 10/09/08 at 20:26
Regular
"I like turtles"
2002 wrote:
> pete_21 wrote:
> Indy race is this Sunday on BBC 2 18.45 - 20.00.
>
> Where did you find that. The BBC sport site says it's still to
> be confirmed. I feared they where going to show it on BBC3 (like
> the opening round because of Crufts). The 125cc & 250cc
> races are listed as being between 1545-1815 on the red button and
> online.
>
> By the way it sounded like vale was after American TV
> listings
Oh right !.

Its listed in this weeks TV choice magazine.
Wed 10/09/08 at 14:15
"Was the man of marz"
pete_21 wrote:
> Indy race is this Sunday on BBC 2 18.45 - 20.00.

Where did you find that. The BBC sport site says it's still to be confirmed. I feared they where going to show it on BBC3 (like the opening round because of Crufts). The 125cc & 250cc races are listed as being between 1545-1815 on the red button and online.

By the way it sounded like vale was after American TV listings
Tue 09/09/08 at 22:45
Regular
"I like turtles"
Welcome to the forums mate.Great to have another Moto GP nut on here (thought I was the only one!).

Indy race is this Sunday on BBC 2 18.45 - 20.00.Should be a good race.Its a new track so no real data for the teams to use.Pedrosa should be interesting to watch with his new engine and Bridgestone tyres,Stoner's bound to bin it as usual ! and Rossi really just has to keep scoring points now to win a thoroughly deserved title.World Superbike races at Donington were very good this weekend,some great racing.You can now watch WSBK races live for free on the internet at the World Superbike Official Website :Here

I have found Googles new Chrome browser is excellent for viewing the races.I have had problems with IE and Firefox ever since they started streaming the races but had no problems at all using this.Just thought I'd mention it.

Hope this helps.
Tue 09/09/08 at 21:56
Regular
hello motogp fans . im looking for the tv listing for the indy motogp. cant find it anywere check speed but they only show the 250 at 600 pm nbc shows a listing for supermoto at 3 on sun raceday does anybody know please help i dont want to miss it thanx.
Wed 05/07/06 at 11:51
Regular
Yes it's a shame when the sport goes downhill, I can remember being interested in Formula 1, a long long time ago, when the drivers actually did something rather than just asking the mechanics in the garage to make it go faster and make the pitstop quicker :( WRC seemed to loose its way shortly after Mcrae and some other decent drivers left, then they itnroduced new rules and all the manic changes kinda made it loose its way :(
Tue 04/07/06 at 14:17
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The WRC is pretty poor at the moment.
Tue 04/07/06 at 08:25
"possibly impossible"
I really want to get into MotoGP. I keep meaning to catch a race, but it's just like the WRC in that I can never get round to watching at the right time.
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:52
Regular
cool, pedrosa was on fire :)
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:37
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I managed to catch most of it today.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.