GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MotoGP Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/06/06 at 19:24
Regular
Just thought I would start a new thread for the people who watch MotoGP. Anyone see the last race when Colin Edwards was doing so well? He even flew past Nicky Hayden into the last corner, Hayden went off but somehow stayed on his bike whereas Edwards went across the grass and got high sided off his bike :( Colin Edwards blatantly deserved to win that. Rossi's getting a bit behind now aswell :(
Wed 28/06/06 at 19:24
Regular
Just thought I would start a new thread for the people who watch MotoGP. Anyone see the last race when Colin Edwards was doing so well? He even flew past Nicky Hayden into the last corner, Hayden went off but somehow stayed on his bike whereas Edwards went across the grass and got high sided off his bike :( Colin Edwards blatantly deserved to win that. Rossi's getting a bit behind now aswell :(
Sun 02/07/06 at 10:19
Regular
I am guessing that no-one here watches MotoGP or knows it's the british one today!!!
Sun 02/07/06 at 12:37
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I try to catch it when I can but I can never remember when it's on.
Sun 02/07/06 at 14:20
Regular
Well donnington just went past :)
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:37
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I managed to catch most of it today.
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:52
Regular
cool, pedrosa was on fire :)
Tue 04/07/06 at 08:25
"possibly impossible"
I really want to get into MotoGP. I keep meaning to catch a race, but it's just like the WRC in that I can never get round to watching at the right time.
Tue 04/07/06 at 14:17
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The WRC is pretty poor at the moment.
Wed 05/07/06 at 11:51
Regular
Yes it's a shame when the sport goes downhill, I can remember being interested in Formula 1, a long long time ago, when the drivers actually did something rather than just asking the mechanics in the garage to make it go faster and make the pitstop quicker :( WRC seemed to loose its way shortly after Mcrae and some other decent drivers left, then they itnroduced new rules and all the manic changes kinda made it loose its way :(
Tue 09/09/08 at 21:56
Regular
hello motogp fans . im looking for the tv listing for the indy motogp. cant find it anywere check speed but they only show the 250 at 600 pm nbc shows a listing for supermoto at 3 on sun raceday does anybody know please help i dont want to miss it thanx.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.