GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Buffy Episode??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 08/09/01 at 11:48
Regular
Whats your best Buffy episode??

Im not really a great fan but I watched the episode 'Hush' last night for the first time - The one where everyone loses there voice - I thought it was amazing and actually quite scary for Buffy!!
Mon 10/09/01 at 00:01
Regular
cool..i have a elizabeth rohm's(kate from angel) autograph trading card...i think i might swap it for the host what you think people should i?
Sun 09/09/01 at 23:56
Regular
"Awwwwooooooo"
Wòókiee Møn§†€R wrote:

Tara

i've met her! she signed my season 4 box set a posh photo and issue 1 of the tara and willow comic! also got my pic taken with her!--no none of you can see it
Sun 09/09/01 at 23:45
"High polygon count"
"Hush" was a great episode, and possibly the creepiest to date, but my favourites so far - despite the subject - were the Season 5 episodes covering the death of Buffy's mum, Joyce.

Those episodes were some of the most moving TV I've ever seen - the way in which everyone's grief was portrayed was undoubtably the most realistic I have ever seen.

Buffy not knowing who to turn to; Dawn in floods of tears; Willow not knowing how to comfort her friend; Tara feeling likt the awkward outsider; Xander not knowing what to make of it; and of course, Anya, not having the first clue about how to deal with death at all.

The acting from the entire cast was outstanding, and in my opinion raised the series to a whole new level.
Sun 09/09/01 at 23:25
Regular
i have but i guess you already knew that
Sun 09/09/01 at 23:17
Anyone seen that buffy episode with Dracula. Its the worst one ive seen.
Sun 09/09/01 at 22:58
Regular
what y'all think about the ever more amazing Angel?
now that is a damn good series
Sun 09/09/01 at 22:56
Regular
i think the movie sucks...but thats because i am used to the series...you have to admit the movie was on the cheesy side i mean the vamps did that spitting thing cats do before they get into a fight..and when they got staked they just dropped to the floor no dusting nope just plain cheesy deadness
Sun 09/09/01 at 22:51
Regular
Longy;0) wrote:
> my fav episode is when Spike (he is class every time really funny)
> gets everyone to fight and then willow says "just fas it u cant
> handle me and tera beening girl friends" and zander comes in
> and says "no it was bad before that when u and buffy went off
> to colege adn left me behi... u and tera are girlfriends?" adn
> up stars when giles is drunk "Bloody Hell" that is so
> funny it's brilliant cracks me every time first time i saw it my
> friend was here we rewinded it loads it was so funny and just before
> that when giles is drunk so funny LOL!
Longy

SERIES 4---YOKO FACTOR
Sun 09/09/01 at 22:45
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
All Buffy Episodes are good. Iam a big fan and even downloaded the first 7 episodes of Season 5 before they had even appeared on Sky. I was so happy watching Buffy Vs Dracula a few months before it had aired on Sky.

I dont know if there is one fav episode of mine as there are too many very good episodes.
Sun 09/09/01 at 21:39
Mewtwo wrote:

The film was exelent "dude" and I really hope
> that you are in the SR comp and do not actualy talk in in the same
> way as you wrote your post.

Says the guy names after an animal from Pokemon

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.