GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA EXTRA GAMEADAY PRIZE (Sept 2001 Virtual Newbie)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 06/09/01 at 23:05
Regular
This is an intentionally tricky competition. You have to create the best virtual newbie

1. Think of a user name and a tagline to go with it.

2. Delete the cookie for your normal sign up if you have selected "remember me". You can sign up your new name either by scrolling down the left side strip to REGISTER WITH US - DISCUSSIONS, or by signing up as a newbie as you make your first "reply" post.

3. Sign up as a new user, giving your proper name and address. You DON'T need to give your real e-mail address, as I think this has to be unique. But if you want an extra e-mail address you can always sign up for one at Freeola.

4. Come here and write a post under your new virtual newbie name. The post must display your virtual newbie's character and personality.

The winner will be the post which displays the most original character. This character may be adopted for the forums, so make him/her likeable and not horrible.

You can enter as many times as you like.

You can make several entries under the same virtual newbie name.

You can try to guess who are the real regulars behind the virtual newbies.

The competition will be judged at the end of September.

(it occurs to me that I could enter this myself)
Page:
Fri 21/09/01 at 19:00
Regular
"You've upset me"
Evenin' Rakuga.

:-P
Fri 21/09/01 at 18:54
The real newbie wrote:
> The playstation was relly good and the playstation 2 is relly really good and
> everything by nintendo and sega and microsoft ever in the world is really
> rubbish because i haven't got one and i'm not here to win gameaday but why
> haven't i won yet everything i ever write is better than everyone else cos i'm
> the best and i'm good at writing things in english and tomorrow we're going to
> be doing punctuation and grammer but it's not fair because i haven't won yet but
> i'm not complaining and i'm not just here because i want to win something

Oh Robert you always always always have to copy me i hate you just cos im hgoing to win ahg game u reckn u can get my game well you cant ok cos its mine mine mine i todl u i needed gran turismo 3 you have got lots of money u dont need to win a game but i do. Your punctuamtoip and spe;ling is a joke I check mine 3 times before posting and i know how to use a full stop aso hahahahah theres no way you r going to win a gameaday cos i am
Fri 21/09/01 at 18:48
I don't know what it is, but I can't seem to keep those damn fine women away from me! How much energy do they think I have?
Fri 21/09/01 at 18:42
Regular
Good evening. I haven't been on for quite some time, you see I was away on a small trip to play croquet in a competition. Sadly I was beaten by last years champion, he was a thoroughly good bloke who even had time to congratulate me on a good game and had time to have a few crumpets before his next match.

I met this special lady while I was on my trip, she dosn't really like croquet though. We sat on a bench in the park and had a picnic. We played Mario Kart on the GBA but she wasn't happy when I beat her so she hit me with her stick. I let her win the rest of the time so that she wouldn't get upset.

So what happens to the winner? What board games can they win? Chess? Cluedo? Monopoly? Or is it these new "video" games that you play now?
Fri 21/09/01 at 17:11
Regular
"  "
no sorry people canny get it working it keeps bodging up.
Fri 21/09/01 at 16:57
Regular
"Angry"
And how are we all today?

I haven't been around lately, my son took me to Bournemouth.
Had some lovely times, and today is Friday.

Which for us elder folk means some nice fish.

Oo lovely.
Fri 21/09/01 at 16:56
Regular
"  "
WELL that was meant to be one of those faces made out of leters. It was a face eating pooh but it kinda bodged up becaues when i sent it it deletes the spaces so it all bodged up lol. :(
Fri 21/09/01 at 16:53
Regular
"  "
00000000 00000000
0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0

OOOO OOOO
OOOOOO OOOOOO
OOOOOO OOOOOO
OOOOOO OOOOOO
OOOO OOOO \/
/\ /
0 0 \ /|
0 0 // /
0 0 \ \/
0 0 \/ 0000 /
0 0 \00000000
0 0 /00000000
0 0 000000000000
0000000 000000000000
Fri 21/09/01 at 16:19
Ur ment to feel sorry!!!!...lol

Chris:)
Thu 20/09/01 at 23:38
Regular
The winner will be the post which displays the most original character. This character may be adopted for the forums, so make him/her likeable and not horrible.

So Stoney Chris you think someone who eats his own poo is a likeable character?

:)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.