GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What was the last film you watched??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/09/01 at 22:21
Regular
What was it like??
Sun 09/09/01 at 15:32
Regular
"I am your father"
Mattyboy wrote:
> Hey Dude Wheres my Car - Believe me - You do NOT want to see this
> film - It is absolutly terrible!! Probably amongst one of the worst
> films Ive ever seen - Its that bad!!

I don't need to believe you I saw this film at the flicks when I could have watched Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, someone kill me now and make it slow and painful for my mistake.

The last film I watched would have been Michael Collins, what a great film, I prefered him in Schindlers List though. I think I'm going to go watch The Fast and Furious in the week. I'll tell you what I think.
Sun 09/09/01 at 15:21
K I D S

Wicked film.
Thu 06/09/01 at 19:03
Terminator 2 its a Classic!
Thu 06/09/01 at 16:19
Well said, La Haine's a brilliant film.
I watched Papillon again the other day because it's a classic Steve McQueen movie, and it's also brilliant.
Thu 06/09/01 at 16:08
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
La Haine rocks.
Despite it being French, it's still pretty good.

I liked the bald kid and SNoopy
Thu 06/09/01 at 15:59
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I've seen that. Is it the French B/W movie about the teenagers in the gangs? It was pretty god. Must be classy because it's got a French title. That's how classy works isn't it?

The last film I saw was Pitch Black - with Cole 'Son of Wings' Hauser. That's pretty good as well.
Thu 06/09/01 at 15:50
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
La Haine
Thu 06/09/01 at 15:49
Regular
adrian wrote:
> Atomic_Koala wrote:
> Is American Pie 2 out yet???

its out this month
Thu 06/09/01 at 14:13
Regular
Crocodile Dundee in LA.
Thu 06/09/01 at 14:04
The Tigger Movie (don't ask)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.