GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF v Alliance - Getting boring?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/09/01 at 21:02
Regular
Is anyone else getting slightly bored of this entire angle?
It was great at first, and one of the best storylines the WWF creative team has come up with for a while, but its getting tired now.

I'd like to see more of the internal rivalries resume within the WWF. There's hardly been any internal matches recently, let alone any title changes. Granted, APA did lose the Tag Team titles to Undertake and Kane(best wrestler by far :) ), but thats nothing compared to what it used to be. We now see things like The Rock and Angle drinking milk together, when all the Rock used to do was take the mickey out of Angle and his milk-drinking habit.

I accept that the reason the Alliance was brought onto WWF TV was to provide publicity for the re-launch of WCW, but its also provided a big mystery. With the purchase of ECW by Steph, which way will HHH go? To be honest, I don't really care, as I think HHH is boring, but others obviously do.

Bring back WWF on its own. Bring back Rikishi and HHH. And while you're at it, bring back The King :)

Ah, this topic seems to have rambled a bit.heh.
Mon 10/09/01 at 16:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Longy;0) wrote:
> no it's not aliens it's Aliances silly

did u take that seriously?
Mon 10/09/01 at 10:53
Regular
"..."
Longy;0) wrote:
> it's getting abit boring now yeah thye need a new story line
> something exciteing something no one will expect but The Rock was
> already in the got milk adverts so yeah he has to drink it and make
> it look cool, i already did drink milk anyway but yeah we need a new
> story line,
but as long as The Rock is still really funny then ill
> keep watching

The interview between Lilian Garcia and the Rock had me in stitches.
Sun 09/09/01 at 20:44
Regular
"WWJD"
no it's not aliens it's Aliances silly
Sun 09/09/01 at 18:56
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
WWF v Aliens - Getting boring?
Sun 09/09/01 at 18:29
Regular
"WWJD"
it's getting abit boring now yeah thye need a new story line something exciteing something no one will expect but The Rock was already in the got milk adverts so yeah he has to drink it and make it look cool, i already did drink milk anyway but yeah we need a new story line,
but as long as The Rock is still really funny then ill keep watching
Sun 09/09/01 at 18:18
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
RawisAndy wrote:
> Grandprix's ruymours aren't true you know there just made up for
> discussion purposes like it says in the first post

:D

It's true. My rumours are simply rumours. If you look carefully, some of the rumours I have put up actually contradict themselves.

Discussion purposes only.
Sun 09/09/01 at 18:04
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Grandprix's ruymours aren't true you know there just made up for discussion purposes like it says in the first post

:D
Sun 09/09/01 at 16:57
Regular
Goldberg is an Austin clone. According to Grandprix's rumour topic, the WWF has apparently given up hope of seperating WCW/ECW and WWF. That can't be good. I'll probably stop watching if The Alliance isn't gone by Armageddeon. Remember the Cage Match at Armageddeon last year? Great match.
Sun 09/09/01 at 13:59
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
the wwf should sign guys like Nash aand Golberg and Sting but apparently Nash causes trouble backstage.
Sat 08/09/01 at 14:49
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
The WWF Tries to make Booker T a big Face at the start to fight Austin at Invasion but it didn't work and Austin and Angle were coming off as faces so thats why Austin tured to the alliance to keep his heel status going. Notice how that one Smackdown the alliance beat up Shane and Booker T, well that was an attempt to get Booker over a a bigger face but it didn't work so thats why a week later there all friends.

The whole actuall WWF Vs Alliance will go on for a while yet because WCW have no actuall tv program of their own and not nearly enough top superstars to go in it, they also dont have enough popularity for it to be watched, the WWF are being careful because the XFL flopped after a while and they cant' afford WCW/ECW to do the same.

The actual storyline is good because the alliance creates massive heat from the fans and thats good for heels because the only people the WWF Fans used to boo bad for was the RTC remember? The whole angle is getting the WWF some good ratig and thats what there intrested in, although the WWF are getting some WWF V WWF matches in which is good.

As many of you know the old big WCW supestars like Goldberg, Sting etc. are still under contract to Time Warner and they run out next year and only then will we know if they will join the WWF. The WWF refuse to buy out the contracts of the big stars as there ratings are doing ok as it is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.