GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Epsiode II title - why?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 30/08/01 at 08:56
Regular
Has anyone else seen the title for Star Wars Epsiode II? Attack of the Clones. What kind of title is that? If Lucasfilm had to use the word clones, why couldn't they have 'jazzed' it up a bit, and made it more interesting. This title is mundane. There had better be a decent one for Epsiode III!
Thu 30/08/01 at 20:27
Regular
Right. So not even the final lightsaber duel came close? C'mon, that was inspired choreography.
Thu 30/08/01 at 15:27
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Hey, I thought TPM was pretty good. The land battle between the
> droids and the Gungans was far better than the Battle of Hoth, for
> example.

You are joking right, there wasn't one bit in Episode 1 that was anywhere near as good as the original starwars films not even Return of the Jedi.
Thu 30/08/01 at 15:21
Regular
Attack of the Clones...Simple..

Its set during the Clone Wars...

There are clones..they attack....= Star Wars Episode II;Attack of the Clones...

i supposed the merchendising will be easy 1 mould 100000000 toys
Thu 30/08/01 at 13:38
PM had its moments - I mean I loved the final Lightsaber battle and the Podrace, but it was ruined by wooden acting and Lucas's attempt to entertain the little ones, (don't make me mention the atrocity that was 'Binks').
Thu 30/08/01 at 13:11
Regular
Hey, I thought TPM was pretty good. The land battle between the droids and the Gungans was far better than the Battle of Hoth, for example.
Thu 30/08/01 at 12:36
I hope you mean as good as the originals. If it's 'Phantom Menace part 2' all is lost.
Thu 30/08/01 at 12:28
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Is the title really that important. As long as the film is as good as the others and contiues the story then I don't really care what they call it.
Thu 30/08/01 at 12:27
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I like the Simpsons spoof on Star Trek, with their ad for Star Trek XII - 'So Very Tired'.
Thu 30/08/01 at 12:16
I'll probably get it purely because i'm a Star Wars fan, and an avid collector, despite the fact that the film disappointed me. However, added features always sound good.
Thu 30/08/01 at 10:57
Regular
Heh, you're probably right. So you getting The Merchandising Menace when it comes out. Theres apparently 6 hours of extra footage or something...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.