GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hello, I'm an idiot, please feel sorry for me"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/08/01 at 09:55
Regular
Posh Spice goes out and gets a lip ring, hundred's of impressionable (stupid) girls run out and copy her.
Today, it is revealed the ring was a fake, a clip on and now "I hate her, she's a cow. I went out and did it and hers wasn't even real"

Altogether now people

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man, this has brightened my day already.
Some 2nd rate pop singer sticks a pretend ring on her face (new single coming soon, I'm sure there's no connection) and loads of little sheep run out and copy her.

And now they are complaining?
The Sun is one of the funniest papers around, some of the quotes from "distressed fans"

"I feel stupid"
That's because you are, don't feel bad though, at least with metal through your face we can spot you.

Should've been through their noses though, that way we can tie ropes through and lead them out to graze.

Cattle
Wed 29/08/01 at 09:55
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Posh Spice goes out and gets a lip ring, hundred's of impressionable (stupid) girls run out and copy her.
Today, it is revealed the ring was a fake, a clip on and now "I hate her, she's a cow. I went out and did it and hers wasn't even real"

Altogether now people

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man, this has brightened my day already.
Some 2nd rate pop singer sticks a pretend ring on her face (new single coming soon, I'm sure there's no connection) and loads of little sheep run out and copy her.

And now they are complaining?
The Sun is one of the funniest papers around, some of the quotes from "distressed fans"

"I feel stupid"
That's because you are, don't feel bad though, at least with metal through your face we can spot you.

Should've been through their noses though, that way we can tie ropes through and lead them out to graze.

Cattle
Wed 29/08/01 at 10:28
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
They really did that!? I hadn't heard that yet, anyway VB's new record sucks!
Wed 29/08/01 at 10:39
Regular
I heard that. I thought it was hilarious!!!
Wed 29/08/01 at 10:50
They'll probably get married to dim blokes as well. Not the Beckham influence, they just will anyway....
Wed 29/08/01 at 11:20
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
*Sighs*

What is the world coming too?

'I feel so Stupid.' Newsflash sweetie, that's because you are stupid.

We decreasing few sit on the edge of the sinkhole that is society, pointing at the foibles and frantic movements of those trapped within. How long before we too are consumed by its ever increasing diameter, drawn in amongst the masses and drowned in their apathy?

Forget war, forget religion, the bane of us will be a gigantic herd of mindless cow people, who will sweep across the planet stopping for nothing in their quest for absolute stupidity. It seems quite clear to me now, all of the great civilisations that came before, the Inca's, the Aztecs, the Greeks, Romans and Egyptians. What history we have of the demise of these once mighty and accomplished societies is all a lie, they were all crushed by the weight of their own populaces lust for the inane and ridiculous.

Great thinkers forgotten, heroic ideals discarded, the creature presses on with blind rage and ignorance until nothing remains but itself, finally gnawing away at its own insides as it frantically attempts to survive in what remains. Only when enough of the beast has subsided can society begin to redesign the monoliths of free thinking and cultural advancement, safe in the knowledge that they will be torn down before they are built too high to be reduced to rubble when the time comes again.

Lament with me friends, for once again we have reached the constraints of the average human mind. As the minority try to drag us kicking and screaming into a semblance of 'decency' for the future of mankind, the weight of the beast grows ever larger, the sinkhole ever deeper.

I hear the Tibetan plateau's are nice this time of year.

Quiet.
Wed 29/08/01 at 11:26
Regular
I don't care what anyone says Posh Spice is frickin ugly, in her new video she looks like a man.
Wed 29/08/01 at 11:30
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Nope, Tibet has The Beastie Boys and Radiohead running about waving banners.

The moon is about the only place you can get some peace and quiet.
Except some bovine menace will come out with "I dont think we ever landed there anyway" to prove your point.

Idiots. Complete and utter idiots.
Same people that watch soap operas, same people that voted for Big Brother, same people that mindlessly charge about chasing their tails.

We live in an age where calling someone "Einstein" is an insult.

I am ashamed to be part of this "race" sometimes, except for instances like this.
Then I am reminded of why I'm best and most others are mindless, slack-jawed peons that refuse to read books, tolerate other opinions, mind their busines and so many other things that indicate, quite rightly, that we're pretty much outlived our usefulness as a species.

But the earth is coming up with an answer.
Ebola/Aids/Famine/Rising Sea Levels.

The earth is a living organism, and like any living organism, it fights to repel attacks on it's nervous system.
We're just upright flu cells, attacking and multiplying.

But not forever, don't worry.
Wed 29/08/01 at 11:31
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
TILTAWHIRL wrote:
> I don't care what anyone says Posh Spice is frickin ugly, in her new
> video she looks like a man.

And that is the sort of thing he was talking about.

Run along and serve me fries with that,there's a good boy.
Wed 29/08/01 at 11:37
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Nope, Tibet has The Beastie Boys and Radiohead running about waving
> banners.

The moon is about the only place you can get some peace
> and quiet.
Except some bovine menace will come out with "I
> dont think we ever landed there anyway" to prove your
> point.

Idiots. Complete and utter idiots.
Same people that watch
> soap operas, same people that voted for Big Brother, same people
> that mindlessly charge about chasing their tails.

We live in an
> age where calling someone "Einstein" is an insult.

I am
> ashamed to be part of this "race" sometimes, except for
> instances like this.
Then I am reminded of why I'm best and most
> others are mindless, slack-jawed peons that refuse to read books,
> tolerate other opinions, mind their busines and so many other things
> that indicate, quite rightly, that we're pretty much outlived our
> usefulness as a species.

But the earth is coming up with an
> answer.
Ebola/Aids/Famine/Rising Sea Levels.

You really do think your better than everyone don't you, pah i say you big headed deluded fool.
Wed 29/08/01 at 11:40
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
Goatboy wrote:
Nope, Tibet has The Beastie Boys and Radiohead running about waving banners.

That's okay, when I'm done being serene. I can slap some sense into Thom Yorke and make him go back to making music rather than making a mess of things, while the Beastie Boys play 'Watcha Want' and 'Sabotage'.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.