GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Music Mixer"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'XBOX Music Mixer'.
Mon 08/12/03 at 14:56
Regular
A nice piece of quality hardware here :D

Despite having a major sore throat, I've managed to sing my pop-idol wannabe-like voice through various tracks, without knowing the words, and making an anus of myself to myself.

I've mainly been using it for the faster creation of soundtracks on the Xbox. Is much quicker to record a CD to the PC as WMA files and transfer them through a network than it is to copy direct from CD to Xbox - plus if the tracks are already named, saves you having to do that yourself!
Sat 13/12/03 at 13:51
Regular
"Touched!"
Edgy wrote:
> When you're drunk, its fun.

Yeah but not everyone drinks lol, I do but I still wouldn't waste my money trying to make myself into a Pop Idol!
Sat 13/12/03 at 13:33
Regular
When you're drunk, its fun.
Sat 13/12/03 at 12:26
Regular
Why in gods name would you want to listen to yourself sing?

What a complete waste of space.
Sat 13/12/03 at 12:24
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Exactly...what the hell is the point in the thing?

WOW! I can sing karaokee.....unlike in a bar (shudders)....

No thanks, I'd rather play a game, not needlessly transfer music files back and forth between an Xbox and my already pretty-full-of-music PC.
Sat 13/12/03 at 11:42
Regular
"Teal'c"
As do I.
However, I won't be spending £30+ on something that allows to sing. Even if on LIVE.
Sat 13/12/03 at 11:31
Regular
"\\"
I have windows xp, woo!
Sat 13/12/03 at 11:13
Regular
If developers stuck to developing for old systems as well as knew, it would take a lot longer to release titles for the testing and such.
Fri 12/12/03 at 22:19
Regular
"Xboxsource webmaste"
There's just one problem, the software you use with Music Mixer to transfer music from PC to Xbox is EXCLUSIVELY compatible to Windows XP and NO other OS.

That sucks IMO, I ordered it on Amazon for the music transfer featuree, now I have to send it back cos I have Windows 2000 which renders it no good to me :(
Mon 08/12/03 at 18:27
Regular
"\\"
Woo! Might just have to get it for that feature.
Mon 08/12/03 at 18:02
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Icarus wrote:
> SO basically you can copy music from one computer to another? Wow.

Exactly. Hehe

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.