GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Music Mixer"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'XBOX Music Mixer'.
Mon 08/12/03 at 14:56
Regular
A nice piece of quality hardware here :D

Despite having a major sore throat, I've managed to sing my pop-idol wannabe-like voice through various tracks, without knowing the words, and making an anus of myself to myself.

I've mainly been using it for the faster creation of soundtracks on the Xbox. Is much quicker to record a CD to the PC as WMA files and transfer them through a network than it is to copy direct from CD to Xbox - plus if the tracks are already named, saves you having to do that yourself!
Sat 13/12/03 at 15:35
Regular
"\\"
I'm going to buy it only for the ability of transfering music to listen to songs while i play on games... I'm also using the fact it's a kareoke thing to persuede my mum to buy it as she like to do that kind of thing.
Sat 13/12/03 at 15:18
Regular
As far as I'm aware, you can't sing over live.

Spoils that theory don't it :D

You can do cyber/phone' over Live anyway on the dashboard if you're really desperate.

And yes, sechs is six in german.
Sat 13/12/03 at 14:22
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Yeah, but 'sechs' sounds even more like an illiterate drooling mong.
Sat 13/12/03 at 14:22
Regular
I'm sure 'sechs' is the way you spell six in german.
Sat 13/12/03 at 14:21
"I love yo... lamp."
Oh spell it properly for goodness sake! It's secks! :-p
Sat 13/12/03 at 14:11
Regular
"gsybe you!"
OOO! U cud av cyber sechs!
Sat 13/12/03 at 14:10
Regular
If microsoft released an eyetoy thing for the xbox, you could use it as a webcam while you're playing people online.

although I have no idea why you'd want to do that.
Sat 13/12/03 at 14:08
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Indoobetably.

If Nintendo or even MS had done the Eyetoy,it'd of been considered a waste of space and ignored by the larger public.....

The Game Boy camera was comparitel totally unsuccessful...
Sat 13/12/03 at 14:06
"I love yo... lamp."
Why on earth would people want to see their face in a game on the PS2? I think the Eyetoy is stupid, but it had become a stellar success. The music mixer is a bit like it. And it appeals to peoples egotistical side.
Sat 13/12/03 at 13:56
Regular
I certainly don't want to be a pop idol - would like the money, but not the performing...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.