GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worship this man you dirty hippies"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 28/08/01 at 13:56
Regular
Steve "That animal looks really angry" Irwin.

The Australian maniac that knows no fear and is willing to put his life on the line so I can laugh at him cheating death.
What a top, top bloke.
There are loads of these wannabe mentalists now, but Irwin was the greatest and still is.
Doesn't matter if it's an alligator, rampaging hippo, lions, he'll walk right up and poke at it with a short pointy stick.

Fantastic tv.

I've seen him get chased by a Kimodo Dragon, climb a tree and have to kick this monster in the face repeatedly to make it go away.
He's been waist-deep in water tugging at a baby-alligator whilst saying "Hear that noise! That's the sound of an angry mother coming to defend her baby", whilst you can see the cameracrew backing off and I'm sitting there in stitches because Steve Irwin is the bravest/stupidest man to ever walk this planet.

Not just him though, he has a wife that is equally missing the "run away! Danger Will Robinson, Danger!" gene.
They both stood in a river, at night netting alligators.

Maniacs.
Absolutely, 100% deranged, no-fear lunatics.

And all I have to do is turn on and watch them risk their lives to so I can learn what a furious and charging Elephant looks like.

Brilliant.
Fri 31/08/01 at 14:43
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Yeah, Explain it Wookiee....

:)
Fri 31/08/01 at 12:44
HAHAH, Chewbacca defence. Funniest southpark moment ever.

"What would a 7ft wookie be doing living on a planet with little ewoks. IT MAKES NO SENSE!!"

hehe, ive got tears in my eyes just thinking about it
Fri 31/08/01 at 11:39
South Park has it's moments, and that was definitely one of them! Along with 'the Chewbacca defence' :-).
Fri 31/08/01 at 10:55
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
"Don't antagonise it, it'll kill ya!"

Pure class!

Did you see the south park of him?

"And now I'm going to stick my thumb up his butthole!

That'll really P him off!"
Fri 31/08/01 at 08:32
Hooplah wrote:
> Kitty wrote:
But did you see the piece in the Predators series on
> BBC2 about a little crearture called an Eye Eye.

I did indeed,
> and yes it was a creature dragged up from the depths of hell
> somewhere along the line. Surely devils incarnate, the little Jacobs
> Ladder rejects.

Thats right. They are the devils playmate. I'm going back to watching Celebrity Big Brother, even La Feltz herself is less scary then these wee beasties.
Thu 30/08/01 at 15:06
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
Kitty wrote:
But did you see the piece in the Predators series on BBC2 about a little crearture called an Eye Eye.

I did indeed, and yes it was a creature dragged up from the depths of hell somewhere along the line. Surely devils incarnate, the little Jacobs Ladder rejects.
Thu 30/08/01 at 15:00
Hehe... Maybe get one of those brain sucking aliens from Starship Troopers in as well. Michael Ironside is perfect LITC fodder too.
Thu 30/08/01 at 00:18
So anyway can the eye, eye have a role LITC. Cuddly toy killer beasties with big bony fingers that freak the living s*** out of the Feral David Hasselhof? We could even have him wrestling with one? I'm warming to this idea.
Thu 30/08/01 at 00:14
Lunacy/bravery its a fine dividing line. But did you see the piece in the Predators series on BBC2 about a little crearture called an Eye Eye, pronounced I, I . Its a little mammal beastie that lives in the jungle in Madagascar. It looks kind of like a Kola Bear except it has very big ears and its forefinger on its right hand is long and bony with huge bloody great nail on it.
So Darwins theory of adapt or dies goes that this little Beastie the I I uses its extra long bony finger as a deadly hunting instrument/divining rod. It finds a tree, clings to the trunk and with its long, bloody great finger taps on the bark. If it finds a worm the vibrations in its bony finger picks it up, it then closes its eyes to hear properly, puts its big ear up against the trunk and starts tappping again. Once its confirmed that a worm is there its huge buck teeth come into action as it rips through the bark. It then sticks its bony great finger through to fish the little worm out, scoop it into its mouth and munch on dinner with its big buck teeth. I'd like to see Steve Irwin confront this deadly cuddly toy with bug teeth, big ears anda bony finger. Freaked me out for days.
Tue 28/08/01 at 21:08
Regular
You're forgetting his hilarious DANGER!DANGER! comment when he's stuck his head in a termite nest or something...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.