GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DRIVER 3 / HALO 2 / HALF LIFE 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Driv3r'.
Sat 03/01/04 at 11:39
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Man, does any one know what DRIVER 3 is going to be like?

And few weeks ago, hackers brole in and stole the first 4 levels of HALF LIFE 2 (for the pc version) and stole it!! I SWEAR down, I am ot lying.

Thats why the game has been delayed 5 months, due to rebuilding the first three missions!. And is HALO 2 really going to be DA BEST? It look very similar to HALO! But is it worth that £50???

Is DRIVER 3 the best driving game? Thats what MICROSOFT and official xboxmagazine has been saying for 4 MONTHS! They say its gonna rock, hey gaved it 9.6 I think it was out of 10 . If thats true, then this IS the best game.

Any one knows for sure?
Sat 03/01/04 at 15:00
Regular
Half Life 2 is the only one doing something revolutionary

The others are just sequels...but I'm looking foward to Halo 2 anyway, should be very good

Couldn't really care about Driv3r, haven't played the other two
Sat 03/01/04 at 16:06
"I love yo... lamp."
Half Life 2 isn't any more revolutionary than Halo 2.

It hasn't been delayed just so they can rebuild the first 3 missions. That is part of it, but they were running late anyway me thinks. They have to make sure that the source code they keep is safe so as to prevent cheats and hackers ruining the game for everyone else.

Halo 2 looks absolutely astounding. I have to wait, but it is difficult.

Driver 3 is going to struggle to be decent. The first one was good. The second one wasn't.

Best driving game is PGR2. No doubt about that.
Sat 03/01/04 at 16:50
"For the horde!!!!"
I'm just happy with a conker on a string
Sat 03/01/04 at 17:07
"I love yo... lamp."
I'm happier with Conker on the Xbox.
Sat 03/01/04 at 17:17
Regular
With Half-Life 2, the boys at Valve are going to remind everyone what a truly epic and astounding FPS plays like. Surpass everything? You bet your Halo 2.
Sat 03/01/04 at 17:34
Regular
"wats up doc?"
What is it with HALO 2? Is it th fame? popularity of the first HALO?

Every one seem to love it, and no one knows what its going to be like! It ,ight not even be better than HALO !!

And by no doubt, Driver 3 is going to be the best driving game ever. Just like driver 1 and driver 2. So, prepare your self for worlds best driving game!

And Need for speed underground, is much better than pgr2! PGR2 has already been beaten by NFSU
Sat 03/01/04 at 17:38
Regular
Well you obviously haven't played True Crime and like an awful lot; you seem to think it's better than Halo, RS3 and GTA Double Pack. Which it isn't, unless you're in love with Nick Kang, that is.
Sat 03/01/04 at 17:44
"I love yo... lamp."
Kernal wrote:
> What is it with HALO 2? Is it th fame? popularity of the first HALO?

No just the fact that so far Halo 2 looks to be better than Halo, which was after all probably the best FPS since Perfect Dark.
>
> Every one seem to love it, and no one knows what its going to be
> like! It ,ight not even be better than HALO !!

Possibly not. But better graphics, Live support and being able to smack Covenant out of their Banshees and hi jack them does make it appear to be better.
>
> And by no doubt, Driver 3 is going to be the best driving game ever.
> Just like driver 1 and driver 2. So, prepare your self for worlds
> best driving game!

Driver = good. Driver 2 = cack sequel with dodgy graphics.
>
> And Need for speed underground, is much better than pgr2! PGR2 has
> already been beaten by NFSU

Not according to anyone who has played both properly. Or anyone who knows anything much about games. 10 cars versus 100, 15 tracks versus 120 or something like that. PS2 online versus Xbox Live.

Where is it better exactly?
Sat 03/01/04 at 17:49
Maverick42 wrote:
> With Half-Life 2, the boys at Valve are going to remind everyone what
> a truly epic and astounding FPS plays like. Surpass everything? You
> bet your Halo 2.

And girls, don't forget.
Sat 03/01/04 at 18:07
Regular
Kernal wrote:
> And Need for speed underground, is much better than pgr2! PGR2 has
> already been beaten by NFSU

I pity you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.