GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"game a day"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/01/04 at 12:24
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Does any one know how to claim a prize from game a day?
I won the best review on 28th december, I have e-mailed them over 50 times now. I gaved them all the information that they wanted, my membership no. expiry dat, user name and E-mail.

they replied to me and asked wich game I wanted, I said sims bustin out for xbox, then they never replied since 29th!

Has any one claimed a prize off game a day before? how do you do it?? their E-mail service either dos'nt work, or hasent been updated for the past 2 months.
Wed 07/01/04 at 21:33
Regular
"That's right!"
Well, it'd been updated. Happy?

By God that's a poor review. And why did you review the game again a few days later? Wanting another GAD?
Thu 08/01/04 at 16:05
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Lou Role wrote:

>
> But it does say you should allow 28 days for delivery, so do that.

Where does it say that? this is my first price, can anyone who has got 1 before, tell how long they usually wait?
Thu 08/01/04 at 16:06
Regular
"That's right!"
Why are you so bothered? You WILL get it, it's just a matter of time. Don't start screaming to SR until at least a week.
Thu 08/01/04 at 16:19
Regular
"wats up doc?"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Why are you so bothered? You WILL get it, it's just a matter of time.
> Don't start screaming to SR until at least a week.

Mojojojo, yes I know. Its a gift for someone, a family members birthday. And I dont want my presi to be there late!
Thu 08/01/04 at 18:32
"Welcome To My World"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Well, it'd been updated. Happy?
>
> By God that's a poor review. And why did you review the game again a
> few days later? Wanting another GAD?

lol, dats made me laugh my head off!
Thu 08/01/04 at 20:36
Regular
dats?

I bet you never went to school.
Thu 08/01/04 at 22:00
Regular
"wats up doc?"
Edgy wrote:
> dats?
>
> I bet you never went to school.

Im sure he did'nt. Anyone knows howlong does it take for your prize to arrive for GAD? Sorry for annoing you, but its my first time; and I want to give it to a friend as birthday presi, so I need it by this sunday.

I had an E-mail saying it will be sent early this weak (I got the email on mon), has anyone got a clue when would I receive it???
Thu 08/01/04 at 22:04
Regular
"Teal'c"
NO. BECAUSE NON OF US FECKIN DELIVER IT.
Thu 08/01/04 at 22:07
Regular
"wats up doc?"
J Nash wrote:
> NO. BECAUSE NON OF US FECKIN DELIVER IT.

Yes, but if you have won before and got your price; you will knoe how long you waited.
Thu 08/01/04 at 22:09
Regular
"Teal'c"
It. Varies.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.