GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Five years of forum."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/02/10 at 01:44
Regular
Here's to five more, I guess.
:3
Thu 18/02/10 at 16:43
Regular
40% of my life. 10 of 25 years
Thu 18/02/10 at 16:36
Regular
Alfonse wrote:
> I wonder who has the highest proportion of their life spent on
> these forums? I must be quite high up there with over a quarter.
> Machie or Pb?

An interesting way of thinking about it. I've spent just short of 20% of my life here.
Thu 18/02/10 at 16:32
Regular
pb wrote:
And Grix - how's your Brain doing these days? ;)

Haha, we're both working on the next instalment of our comic at the moment, he's dreadfully helpful for that
Thu 18/02/10 at 15:49
Regular
I wonder who has the highest proportion of their life spent on these forums? I must be quite high up there with over a quarter. Machie or Pb?
Thu 18/02/10 at 15:00
"possibly impossible"
I've not been here quite as long as Grix, but certainly near enough. I remember the days of FAD, Tony's sports car, FOG stories and 'Classique! Pop to the top!'

And Grix - how's your Brain doing these days? ;)
Thu 18/02/10 at 14:40
Regular
Aha, so he is! I didn't know that, cheers Tony

Good for him, great to see Dringbot doing well
Thu 18/02/10 at 14:38
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Oops..too heavy handed on the "L" button :p
Thu 18/02/10 at 14:38
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
This may not be news to you, but I have just found out that Dringo, who cut his teeth here winning 49 Gameaday prizes, is now high on the editorial ladder of MCV Magazine.
Thu 18/02/10 at 14:23
Regular
HM wrote:
> Congrats all :)

I think it's just Alf that's five years

On August 1st I'll have been Grix for a DECADE

That's quite scary

But the first gameaday was given out on the 3rd of April 2000 (I was here under a different username on the 4th teehee)

Sooo yes, 3rd of April, 2010, that's the big 10 years of this forum, just about. 10 years of GAD anyway.
Thu 18/02/10 at 08:21
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Congrats all :)

Now here's to another 50!

I'll just pop open that lovely bottle of virtual champagne that I have been saving for such an occasion. Everybody is welcome to have some bar the staffies as they're working - if they get drunk...well, the forum may disappear :p

*you can have some if you want...just make sure you don't leave your facebook account open to abuse this time McLong...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.