GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ER-NO'S EXTRA EXTRA GAMEADAY! NOW CLOSED"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/08/01 at 22:22
Regular
Thanks er-no

THE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.

er-no will decide the winner on the basis of amusement only.

THE DEATH OF SNIPER.

The competition. Well its simple.

You guys have until the 26 August to write ways in which Sniper dies.

This can be in many different styles eg. One liner, quick story or a few paragraphs.

The entry that is the most funny and well written wins a gameaday. You can enter as many times as you want Sniper to die.

Staff members cannot enter (I think).

And remember MY decision is final.

Hint: Keep it funny and not too long.

CLOSING: 26 August
Page:
Sat 25/08/01 at 18:39
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
I told you that you'd win CJC! Well done!
Sat 25/08/01 at 12:41
Regular
"You've upset me"
CJC wrote:
3) Er-no gets a real gun, not a
> pintball gun,

A pintball gun ay? Just don't let Ol' Alex get his hands on it!

;-D
Sat 25/08/01 at 12:35
Regular
Just thought I would post it so people dont need to search for it.
Sat 25/08/01 at 12:34
Regular
It's been months since er-no posted that thread about Tony taking us all paintballing, but now Tony finally gave up to everyone's pitty torments and aranged a day out for the SR clan to go paintballing.
Everone was picked up in a private coach that Tony was able to supply, in the coach was er-no, Sniper, FM and all the othe members of ukchatforums. It was a long journey for the coach to pick everyone up but guess who er-no was sat next to the whole journey *SNIPER!* er-no act's kind to Sniper and says friendly things to Sniper.
BUT! Sniper does not realise what surprise er-no has planned ahead for Sniper.
Er-no phoned up the paintballing place and was able to offer them £1 000 000 of Tony's money if they did the following things.

1) The main games are everone agains Sniper.
2) Paint-balls are not paintballs! they are filled with a deadly burning acid.
3) Er-no gets a real gun, not a pintball gun, a real powerful machine gun and a cross bow!
4) Everone hunting Sniper is equiped with grenades not crap smoke grenages.
5) Finally Sniper is only allowed a paintball gun! Haaaaaha!

They finally get to the paintballing place and everone gets changed into their gear. Sniper feels big headed and feels fine about everone against him *(he thinks there only paint balls!)*
Sniper starts in his base and er-no and the clan start in their base. The whistle blows to start the match, er-no runs towards his base followed by his trusty team members. CJC notices some movement in the bushed and fires 10 rounds of his acid balls at Sniper.
"ahhhhhh my eye's" Sniper screams. er-no hears the scream and comes running to see whats happening, he see's Sniper running so gets his machine gun and fires! Sniper is hit in the arm but continues to run. er-no is angry and gets out his mega-phone and shouts
"Sniper is heading for his base, everyone attack target!" hundreds of the ukchatfoums gang run towards the base. Sniper is hit another 10 times with acid round, his skin is now hanging of his face!
Sniper thinks he has found a safe place, but has he? er-no hiding up a tree pours a litre of pertol over Sniper. Sniper is drenched in petrol and runs, er-no gets his hands crossbow and light's one of the fire bows up. He aims and FIRES! the fire dart flies through the trees and hits Sniper!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM! bits of Sniper start falling out of the skies. er-no laughs and walks off with a smile on his face!
Fri 24/08/01 at 23:02
Regular
"I am your father"
Er.......er....... don't know what you are on about

*His palms start to shake*

iiIIii ddoonttt knooooowwwww whaaaaatttt yourrrrrarr oooonnn abbbbouuuttt.
Fri 24/08/01 at 22:40
Regular
The Dogfather wrote:
> I should have won, if only they weren't all deleted........

I'm still chuffed from the win, thinking of getting Max Payne. So you must be Dr Shipman or Dr Frankenstein?
Fri 24/08/01 at 22:34
Regular
"I am your father"
I should have won, if only they weren't all deleted........
Fri 24/08/01 at 21:40
Regular
Sniper wrote:
> Plz just let this topic. I had enough hassle and stress yesterday
> and i don't want to hear ppl laughing away about getting me killed
> and winning a Game out of this!
What is wrong with you lot? is this
> world full of mad ppl?

ohhhhh k
Fri 24/08/01 at 21:38
Regular
"everyone says it"
Sniper wrote:
> A competition so what?
Nuff said end of story.

Ok... look Sniper. I am sorry, if I knew you would have felt like this I would not have done the competition...

:(
Fri 24/08/01 at 21:37
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Congrats CJC
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.