GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Convince me otherwise..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/02/04 at 00:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
But my Xbox is boring. So I'm thinking of selling, already.

Change Ninja Gaiden claim to Harvest Moon, sell and use money for car > drivey > insurance etc.

So.
Tue 17/02/04 at 19:19
Regular
You are missing the point, its called an opinion. For me it turned out about as interesting as the 10 O'Clock news. Oh yey another poor PC port to play online with half the number of peopel I could on the PC version... Oh yes how dreadfully exciting.

Oh and don't get me started on some particular LIVE games, especially Midtown Madness 3.
Tue 17/02/04 at 18:48
Regular
"Remember me?"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Rainbow Six 3 was a
> game that nearly everyone with LIVE purchased but to be honest there
> aren't any other games of much importance.

Define how an Xbox Live game (or any game, for that matter) could be described in any way, shape or form as "important", if you'd be so kind. You're making Xbox Live sound like the 10 o'clock news, for feck's sake.

Basically, I know what I want out of Xbox Live, and that's plenty of games that are fun to play. And in that respect I am more than satisfied. Rainbow Six 3, Project Gotham Racing 2, Midtown Madness 3, Counter-Strike, Crimson Skies, NHL Rivals 2004, XIII, Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Moto GP 2 are the Xbox Live games I own at this precise moment in time, and I enjoy playing them all (though some more than others... and that's not including the countless hours I've spent on other Live games), and this is all I ask of Xbox Live.
Mon 16/02/04 at 20:49
Regular
I also have claimed Harvest Moon as a GAD. Whooooo!
Mon 16/02/04 at 20:46
Regular
"8==="
I also have a converter cart which I could shift.
Mon 16/02/04 at 17:41
"I love yo... lamp."
Don't have a converter cart. I'll find one another time, I've seen it a few times in the past. But ta anyway.
Mon 16/02/04 at 13:42
Regular
"8==="
Notorious Biggles wrote:
>
> All I need is Wayne Gretzky for N64

I have an NTSC Version, which I don't mind parting with.
Mon 16/02/04 at 11:59
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I like lots of games, bar racing, beat em'ups and god damn US sports games!

Nah, I actually need the money, and preference dictates the Xbox to be sold.
Mon 16/02/04 at 02:26
"I love yo... lamp."
Oh it was. Maybe you just needed to play it a bit longer. Being a big hockey fan helps as well.

Best commentary ever AND air hockey minigame!
Mon 16/02/04 at 00:07
Regular
I thought NFL 2K4 by ESPN was sweet as however I really didn't grasp the NHL from ESPN, didn't feel as well crafted as NHL 2004 by EA.
Mon 16/02/04 at 00:02
"I love yo... lamp."
As quite possibly the world's leading authority on hockey games, I assure you that ESPN is the greatest.

Besides EA NHL games have a habit of randomly destroying saved games.

All I need is Wayne Gretzky for N64 and NHLPA for the SNES and I should have just about every hockey game ever. I think.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.