GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Metal Gear Solid Gamecube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid'.
Sat 21/02/04 at 21:01
Regular
": ("
I know this is the PS2 forum but i just wanted to know why this game hasn't got alot of antisapation, i dont have a GC but i was confused why a MGS game would have such a low antisapation level, knowone has talked about it, is it good or is it just a pants game to get PS2 owners pumped up for MGS: Snake Eater.
Sat 21/02/04 at 21:01
Regular
I know this is the PS2 forum but i just wanted to know why this game hasn't got alot of antisapation, i dont have a GC but i was confused why a MGS game would have such a low antisapation level, knowone has talked about it, is it good or is it just a pants game to get PS2 owners pumped up for MGS: Snake Eater.
Sat 21/02/04 at 21:02
Regular
"Notable"
You really really suck.
Sat 21/02/04 at 21:04
Regular
It has had a lot of anticipation its just that the GameCube isn't as mainstream or widespread as the PS2. Any half decent game on the PS2 gets hyped up which is half the reason why some GameCube games are completely dismissed. This will be the complete grand daddy of the Metal Gear series and I have been looking forward to this for a very long time.
Sat 21/02/04 at 21:06
Regular
Why?
Im just asking a question?
Oh, is it because your a GC owner and your jealous,if so, please dont be, i think the GC has loads of better features than PS2 but i also think the PS2 has loads of better features than the GC.
Sat 21/02/04 at 21:07
Regular
"Notable"
I have both consoles.

You still suck.
Sat 21/02/04 at 21:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
This is the first game on the GC that has actually made me quite jealous that i'm missing out on it. It seems to be a really good remake and if i can find a friend with a gamecube and a copy of this when it comes out i'll probably be moving in with them until i complete it.
Sat 21/02/04 at 21:17
Regular
Ok i suck (yeahaa!), moving on........ALASTAIR, is it the same as Sons Of Liberty or is it a totally different story?
Will it be better than the PS2's Snake Eater?
Sat 21/02/04 at 21:18
Regular
"Notable"
No at both.
Sat 21/02/04 at 21:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It's a remake of MGS on the PSX with some added features and better graphics
Sat 21/02/04 at 21:20
Regular
Im thinking of getting that PC SR are selling, its £399. My mom and dad wont give me money towards it so i'll have to find the money throughout the year.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.