GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sonic 4"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Sonic 4'.
Thu 04/02/10 at 12:05
Regular
As the number one Sonic fan on Freeola it gives me great pleasure to announce Sonic 4.
Wed 13/10/10 at 09:02
Regular
Grandprix wrote:

That implied to me that they were going to release something that wasn't quite right, something you could say about every Sonic game since Sonic and Knuckles.

Late reply, but Sonic Adventure was awesome.
Tue 12/10/10 at 21:02
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
because of where i live i cant have an internet connection that works with ps3, gutted i cant have sonic 4 *sulks*
Tue 12/10/10 at 19:43
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Eurogamer have given their review

It does actually sound really good and exactly what fans were asking for. I may even make this my first PSN purchase...
Fri 21/05/10 at 17:18
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Sega really know how to worry Sonic fans.

Reading the press release, I got the impression they were saying 'We've listened to feedback and it seems a lot of people care, so we are spending more time to make it good.'

That implied to me that they were going to release something that wasn't quite right, something you could say about every Sonic game since Sonic and Knuckles.

I don't know they didn't just say 'It's not finished and will miss the summer so here is a trailer to drool over for a bit.'

That would have been a bit more positive at least.
Fri 21/05/10 at 08:05
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
Due to "overwhelming positive feedback", Sonic 4 has been delayed from Summer 2010 to Late 2010.

Something doesn't seem quite right, there. However, after all the complaints that have occured after the several leaks of gameplay etc. It may give SEGA that much needed time to add extra polish and make a decent Sonic game. Maybe.
Sat 03/04/10 at 12:29
Regular
How about this level guys?
Wed 17/02/10 at 17:30
Regular
It looked quite bad, so let's hope it's an alpha.
Wed 17/02/10 at 15:35
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The video has been getting pulled down all over the place at Sega's request. Some of the screenshots are still around showing 4 stage names.

There is some talk that the video was an alpha build, which would be pretty early in development.
Wed 17/02/10 at 14:33
Regular
Leaked video. Though the person playing and person filming are equally rubbish.
Tue 09/02/10 at 15:37
Regular
It probably will live up to the previous games, but people will still complain, because nostalgia creates an illusion of how good those games really were.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.