GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need any help on a game..look no further just ask me!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/02/04 at 21:13
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
anybody needing any help on any game just ask me and ill try my best to help you
Mon 08/03/04 at 17:01
Regular
"Balls"
Lukeman wrote:
> Hey, could u put up a list of allll the cactuars and where to find
> them on ffx-2, I can find the 3rd one but then........lost.

1. lobivia - bikanel desert, oasis

2. Tourneya - Besaid island, beach. its the small bay which can only be reached by climbing/jumping

3. Lobeira - Guadosalam, hidden passageway. in the chest in Leblanc's hiding place close to the save sphere

4 and 5. Areq & Arroja - calm lands, bridge. the two cactuars are riding a chocobo

6. Islaya - thunder plains, north. by the northen cactular monument

7. Chiapa - Kilika Isalnd, Residental area. climb up the tree overhanging the river in kilika woods

8. Erio - Mt Gagazet, Prominence. on the edge of the clif

9. Bartschella - Kilika island, Dona's house. at the foot of the stairs

10. Frailea (his mouth is differnt to the others) - Bikanel desert, cactar hollow. at the end of the passageway.

hope that helps!!
Mon 08/03/04 at 16:46
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Where are all the Crimson Spheres in FFX-2?
Mon 08/03/04 at 14:05
Regular
"You have a choice"
Hey, could u put up a list of allll the cactuars and where to find them on ffx-2, I can find the 3rd one but then........lost.
Sun 07/03/04 at 22:48
Regular
"what?"
i need help here, in resident evil code veronica, after you beaten the game you have that battle game thing. There is one where you can play as wesker,but the only weapon you get is a combat knife, so tell me how do i beat it because it is impossible so far as i'm concerned to beat it with only a knife. Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun 07/03/04 at 21:25
Regular
"MooMoo"
Help!. I'm playing p.o.w on ps2, and stuck on objective 4 (i think). Got secret docs and supposed to take a picture of V5 rocket, but I can't get the camera to work. Am i supposed to be somewhere inparticular to take it!!.
Sun 07/03/04 at 21:04
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Squall wrote:
> Wakka
>
> go to the guadosalam mansion and into the underground
> passageway.search the rooms,its hiding itself in a treasure chest

Thank you.
Sun 07/03/04 at 20:59
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Wakka

go to the guadosalam mansion and into the underground passageway.search the rooms,its hiding itself in a treasure chest
Sun 07/03/04 at 20:54
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Squall wrote:
> ormis room is in guadosalam

I know, but where!?!
Sun 07/03/04 at 20:08
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
OVERLORD wrote:
> could you give me cheats for the uk version of dynasty warriors 4.

all wei generals

go to the title screen and put in
r1,r1,l1,l2,square,square,square,triangle

all generals

go to the title screen and put in
r1,r2,l1,l2,square,square,triangle,triangle
Sun 07/03/04 at 20:02
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
ormis room is in guadosalam

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.