GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've got a GT3 Formula 1 car..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 04/08/01 at 18:25
Regular
...and it totally flies!!!

Good points:

It's NA (No turbo lag)
It's 799bhp but only weighs an astounding 560kg!!!
It corners like a dream. Really. It's quite amazing
It totally kicks butt
It looks the business
You can see the driver!
You can enter it in "untuned" races

Bad points:

I did the Super Speedway endurance twice to get it
It has an annoying habit of winning every bloody race you put it in
It only comes with medium tyres and you can't buy more
You have to get rid of the default toe to make it stop it from spinning

That's about it. So, overall, it's a pretty astoundng car and I think there's 7 of them. Mine's called Polyphony001 so I don't know whether that's the best or the worst.

So there you go. Everyone go and do the Super Speedway endurance NOW!

-Turbonutter
Sun 05/08/01 at 13:29
Regular
"360: swfcman"
It only took me 1 endurance race to get the F1 car. However getting it is not all good because it wins nearly all the time and kind of defeats the object of racing.
Sun 05/08/01 at 12:50
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I got the Corvette C5R first time.
Sat 04/08/01 at 22:59
Regular
u got the polyphony001 after 2 endurance races? it took me three times before i finally got one. first time i got a renault clio sports car, then the falcon and then finally on the 3rd time i got the 001.
Sat 04/08/01 at 20:57
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Well it least N64ever said something intelligent after a while.It doesnt seem that this sucka is going to say anything smart.And Booker,U can take your WCW title, spread it with raspberry jam, polish it, lick it,turn it sideways nicely, and stick it right up your candy a**, sucka.If uuuu smmmmmelllll what Triple H is cooking.
Sat 04/08/01 at 20:43
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
We think he's N64ever in a different guise.

That guise being someone even stupider, which can only be thought up by someone as stupid as N64ever.
Sat 04/08/01 at 20:36
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Who In The Blue Hell Are You?
Sat 04/08/01 at 19:42
u all smell
Sat 04/08/01 at 19:39
Right then, Ive been doing a bit more sniffing around about the GT3 Circuit Breaker and this is what it claims;

* Instantly have pots of cash
* Buy any car you want, including prototype cars costing up to £150 Million!
* All gold licences completed
* Drive the super sports cars and complete in the rally class races

Right then, if you go to www.codejunkies.com you can see all of this for yourselves.

And as for the claims of the above........ahem,

* Instantly have pots of cash - True, you get £999'999'999.

* Buy any car you want, including prototype cars costing up to £150 Million! - False, you cannot buy any car you want, just try buying the 787B or the GT-ONE Road car.
As for Prototpye cars, Impreza etc but others? I aint seen them. And cars costing up to £150 Million.....no evidence yet, but they will surely be amazing!

* All gold licences completed - True, unfortunately, you cannot select a specific licence, (other than B)then it's a combination of B+A, B+A+IB, B+A+IB+IA, B+A+IB+IA+R, B+A+IB+IA+R+S - All these are with or without the £999'999'999.

* Drive the super sports cars and compete in the rally class races - True, however, you can only race certain sports cars in some races.

*Please note* - If you do buy the GT3 Circuit Breaker, please know that as soon as you load the new settings, it wipes out all of your previous hard work, races won etc.
So, it may unlock the 'S' licence needed to race in the 'S' licence races, but you will have to race ALL of the other races again.

Hope this is of help!
Sat 04/08/01 at 19:07
"I love yo... lamp."
I do not really know because I do not have GT3 but remember that in DK64 there was a 201st golden banana that got you 101% completion. Possibly the same idea.
Sat 04/08/01 at 19:04
Ddint explain myself very well there did I?
I meant getting £999'999'999 using the GT3 Curciut Breaker or AR2 to obtain that ammount will obviously leave you with enough money to buy a car of value of £150 MILLION.

But then, you said it was a car that you can't win or buy and is awarded upon 100% completion of the game.........strange.

I think the makers of GT3 Curciut Breaking might be telling porkies!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.